This was our first stay in a Disney Hotel and was very pleased with our decision to stop here. Stopped in building 39 which was handy for the North Bus stop and only a 5 minute walk to the restaurant area. Room was small and did not have much storage but didn't spend much time in there so wasn't a major issue. Walls are a little on the thin side so you can hear next door flushing the very noisy toilets.
Restaurant can get very busy in the morning and evening and can get a little stressful but food was good.
Will stop here again if we go back to Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a place where simple pleasures flourish and Southern hospitality abounds. From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to the quaint backwoods cottages of Alligator Bayou, delight in this picturesque Resort hotel that evokes the romance and tranquility of the rural Louisiana Bayou. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside