“BEST Family Resort & WaterPark Near Disney...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Noah B
“BEST Family Resort & WaterPark Near Disney - Beautiful Full Service 3 Bedroom Condo Resort”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I traveled to Orlando with my wife and 3 kids and the Grove Resort was perfect for my family. First, we only needed 1 unit and it was wonderful. We staying in a 3 bedroom hotel residences which included a full kitchen, dining area, full living room and washer / dryer. The Grove Resort was perfect for my family. Location - the Grove is only a minute drive to the Disney World entrance and the Grove provides shuttle service to make it simple. To top it off, my family did not have to leave the resort every day.... The Grove has a wonderful waterpark for all ages in my family. Great water slides, a surfing simulator, lazy river and more. My kids did not want to leave the Resort which was great for me and my wife to be able to relax.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mollysmom...
Racine, Wisconsin
“The Potential is There”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

This resort has a lot of potential, but there are many areas that need attention. Please note, we had a wonderful time. The resort is beautifully landscaped, rooms are decorated in modern fashion. The screened in porch is very nice to keep the bugs out. Beds and pillows are very comfy. Kitchen is stocked well with items you need to prepare your own meals. Parking is convenient but spaces are extremely tight, especially with the majority of vehicles being SUVs and minivans. Cars speed around the blind corners which is dangerous.

Our room was not ready at check in. After waiting an hour we were moved to a different room that was ready, missing out on a view of the fireworks from Disney. Kids were bummed. We needed to have our towels changed and our garbage dumped; we called for housekeeping to come and they never came. We had to call again and a gentlemen finally came and dropped towels off. We were left with a huge bag of overflowing garbage. There seems to be a lot of unknowns amongst the staff because we got different answers to almost all of our questions. The pool area is fantastic with heated pools, except for the kiddie area. Having to pay a rental fee for the tubes for the lazy river was unfair. We paid every time while others would just walk up and take tubes with no wristbands. If there were 50 people in the lazy river, I would bet only 5 of them would have paid for tubes. We ordered sandwiches from Al Fresca and waited over 45 minutes. There was no rhyme or reason to who received their orders first. There were many frustrated people. We also bought ice cream. One night it was $2 for a scoop and the next time it was $4. Hmmm.

Like I said, we had a great time...we would love to come back, but the resort definitely needs to work out their growing pains.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing