“Great for a rainy day”

Orlando Discount Card: Eat and Play
Ranked #69 of 436 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come escape the normal! Haven't you heard? Odd is in! Orlando's most unique experience brings the beloved TV show and books to life. Open every day from 9 a.m. until Midnight (last ticket sold at 11 p.m.) over 10,000 square feet filled with over 600 of the most bizarre, amazing, unusual, odd finds imaginable from around the globe. Wacky, wild, and interactive family fun for all ages. Unbelievable? Believe It or Not!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Visited Ripley's on one of the last days of our holiday, it was raining heavily so we did have to wait about 30 minutes to get in. Staff were very friendly and got us in swiftly, once inside there was plenty to see and do to keep us entertained even though there were a lot of people.

Defiantly worth the money and the wait, wouldn't recommend to people with children 8 or under but to everyone else go for it!

There are newer reviews for Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando

Reviewed April 12, 2013

It was a good way to pass some time. Nothing extraordinary, but if you like curious items you will like this place. Our only complaint is it is a straight walk through experience. So, if the line is long outside, you will have a long line and long wait inside. There are coupons available and this is what made the visit a good value.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

There are some interesting things to see at Ripleys, but not enough to take up more than an hour, and not enough to leave me with a sense of awe. Some of the rooms are a little small, and so you do feel a little rushed as people behind want to move at a different pace to yourself. The spinning tunnel at the end of the attraction is pretty cool, and does leave you feeling rather dizzy!

Overall, a decent way to pass a rainy hour, but I wouldn't go back, and I probably wouldn't recommend to friends or family.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I want to start out by saying that the customer service is absolutely fantastic. My wife lost her sunglasses in the last room and the guy working took the time to power down the exhibit and find them for her. He could have just took our name and called us if they found them later, but he didn't and we really appreciated it.

Now for the review:
I was able to land a 2 for 1 groupon for our visit on a Sunday. When we pulled into the parking lot, I was surprised how small the lot was. I thought perhaps the experience was going to be smaller than I had expected.

We got in quickly and they had no problem with my groupon. In fact she was able to scan it right off my phone, no paper necessary!

The exhibits started off slow with a lot of eye and brain teasers that you can probably find anywhere on the Internet, but after the second hallway it got a lot more interesting. There was a very fascinating exhibit about curling your tounge and manipulating your face. I highly recommend trying to perform the feats in question, you may be amazed what the human face is capable of!

My only real complaint about the whole experience was that the hallways were a little too small for all the people that were visiting. I sometimes felt rushed because people were trying to get by.

The last exhibit or "experience" is far and away the best in the place. It alone is worth the price of admission. It is a spinning room that causes you to fall over when you are standing in it. My wife and I went back around about 6 times because it is so cool.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great place to visit but it is Ripleys so it is a bit creepy in parts. Teens and my 10 year old were good with it. My 8 year old was not interested in most of it but there were some cool parts. They do a great job of mixing reading and videos to keep You engaged and moving. Lots to look at and it was about 2 hours in total. Parking is not great for large vehicles. It is close to many other activities and a great rainy day activity as it is all inside.