“Total Waste Of Money.... Save your dollars”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando
Orlando Discount Card: Eat and Play
Ranked #68 of 428 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come escape the normal! Haven't you heard? Odd is in! Orlando's most unique experience brings the beloved TV show and books to life. Open every day from 9 a.m. until Midnight (last ticket sold at 11 p.m.) over 10,000 square feet filled with over 600 of the most bizarre, amazing, unusual, odd finds imaginable from around the globe. Wacky, wild, and interactive family fun for all ages. Unbelievable? Believe It or Not!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Warwickshire, UK
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Total Waste Of Money.... Save your dollars”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter has been wanting to go here for a long time so when a Groupon came up offering near half price entry for 4, I grabbed it. All I can say is...... I wish I could get my money back!!!!!

This place is just not worth it. The exhibits are not really that interesting and very little effort has gone into putting it all together to keep your interest. Interactive displays are limited and my three kids (ranging from 4-14 in age) were all a little bored. The place is cramped and a little claustrophobic and we had finished our tour in less than 20 minutes - imagine if we had paid full price...!

I would say steer clear of this place and save your money --- or go to Wonderworks just down the block on International Drive - this place is much better and good for a couple of hours at least!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Roy K

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very entertaining and fun for our family!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Glad I finally went! We recently bought a Groupon to Ripleys and used it right away. What an entertaining time we had there! Even our son who is almost four years old loved it! I will say that there were exhibits that were a bit scary for him, but we just moved him through them and shielded him as we passed by. You'll see things here at their "odditorium" that you will not see anywhere else. Give it a try and experience the bizarre and odd.

Loved the giant Good Year Tire for pictures! I will admit that the bathroom with the button that made a GASSy sound was a hit with our preschooler! He kept talking about the "fart button" for days! Crazy, silly, not to be missed if you are visiting the International Drive area of Orlando.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Waste of money”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This was truly a waste of my $86.00, the most boring thing to do in Orlando. I really wish I could get my money back.

3 Thank ravenna2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Interesting Museum”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I knew that this was the kind of museum that my husband and I could enjoy and have great discussions about afterwards. We both like unusual television shows and movies, so this was the perfect museum for us. It was reasonably priced. I went on the website before the trip to get reduced ticket prices and showed the email confirming my purchases to the woman at the counter and had no problem getting actual tickets rather than printing them out at home. We loved the way you could walk at your own pace and interact with the museum. There were many photo opportunities and displays to interact with. The gift shop was a bit small and did not offer much, but the overall experience was great!

1 Thank Dawn B
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a let down!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I knew about the room with the optical illusion where the pool ball appears to run up the table and thought that the whole thing was like that! I was so disappointed to find that it is mostly obscure facts about weird things - total waste of money! Will never return!