“I love Ripleys, but average in Orlando”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando
Orlando Discount Card: Eat and Play
Ranked #70 of 439 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come escape the normal! Haven't you heard? Odd is in! Orlando's most unique experience brings the beloved TV show and books to life. Open every day from 9 a.m. until Midnight (last ticket sold at 11 p.m.) over 10,000 square feet filled with over 600 of the most bizarre, amazing, unusual, odd finds imaginable from around the globe. Wacky, wild, and interactive family fun for all ages. Unbelievable? Believe It or Not!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Ripleys is one of those places that I love to go to if I am holidaying in a city that has one... but for Ripleys in Orlando, Orlando holds much more interesting pursuits, and while I really enjoyed my experience at Ripleys OR, it was over too soon.

1  Thank Millar33
RBIONOrlando, Director of Sales at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for being a loyal Ripley's fan and for taking the time to share your comments. You're correct that Orlando has so much to offer. While we certainly are not a large theme park like Disney, Universal or Sea World, we are a great alternative to the bigger parks, and are a fun add-on for guests looking for other options. Again, thanks for visiting!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,493)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My two boys and I were quite disappointed by Ripley's. It seems to be a lot of hype for not much substance. The prices are too high for what it is, and we dubbed it: Ripley's the Rip-off.

1  Thank BridgesR
RBIONOrlando, Director of Sales at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for visiting. We do feel that we are a great value, as one of the most reasonably priced attractions in the Orlando area. There is so much to see inside our attraction, I'm very sorry that it was not what you were expecting.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was a little hesitant to visit this place because some reviewers said the place is dated. After visiting, I have come to the conclusion of what do you expect, most of the stuff was old because it had belong to the man himself or was replicas of what had belonged to him. There were a few new items that were somewhat interesting. Overall, if you take the time to look at everything and read about it, it was very interesting. My children ages 8 and 16 enjoyed it. We spent about 2 hours and still didn't get to read about everything.

I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed your two hour visit. Thank you for pointing out that many of our exhibits are cultural and historical in nature. Quite a few are authentic artifacts personally collected by Robert Ripley himself during his travels in the 1920's, 30's and 40's. We have a team at Corporate headquarters who continue to acquire new exhibits, and we've added quite a selection of contemporary pieces to appeal to the kids, as well as their parents. There's certainly something for everyone. Thanks again for visiting!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our family went here Christmas Eve. Surprised it was even open but pleasantly surprised how many interesting exhibits were there. Got some neat photos with our camera. Disappointed we lost our $1.00 in the Future machine. Family got a kick out of the slanted outside appearance of the building. Having an engineer and another in construction....they thought it was hysterical!
Thanks, Mr. Ripley.

Yes, we are indeed open 365 days a year! Thank you for spending your Christmas Eve with us. Glad you enjoyed your visit, and we appreciate your positive review. I'm sorry you had an issue with one of our Arcade machines, did you notify an attendant while you were here? Please feel free to contact us directly if you had a customer service issue that needs to be resolved. Again, thanks for making Ripley's part of your holiday!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Loved Ripley's when we visited it a few years ago. Great fun and some whacky things for everyone to try out. You literally stand there saying "I dont believe it"!

THANK YOU for the 5-STAR REVIEW!!! So glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Orlando.