Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
1,131 results
All reviews convention center sea world international drive room was clean the breakfast area free breakfast hot breakfast attending a conference free shuttle seaworld bw parks refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Sweetie time, just a getaway for myself, the cause me to retreat in my room, I enjoyed my stay. Looking forward to trying another Best Western, having a restaurant next door, made my stay more convenient.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 526shirleyv
Reviewed July 23, 2019

Danielle went above and beyond what could have been expected to help me out in a very difficult situation. As I attempted to leave for the airport, my rental car would not start. Danielle brought her personal vehicle and jumper cables over to the rental car to jump the car off. Definitely not in her job description but I was indebted to her for helping my granddaughter and I to make our flight home.

2  Thank dfwelker
Reviewed July 22, 2019

No complaints. Staff was extremely nice. Place was pretty clean. Bed was comfortable. Rooms were small, but comfortable. Breakfast was good. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely return in the future.

3  Thank KendraAUSC
Reviewed July 21, 2019

My son and I went for a tournament. For the price of the hotel we thought it would be nice. We were disappointed. The room stunk. It smelled like mildew. When you laid on the mattress it was nothing but springs in your back. I was afraid to take my shoes off because I thought my feet was going to get dirty from the floor. This place needs some work.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 777jlc777
Reviewed July 6, 2019

This is the second BW hotel I smelled mold from the A/C unit. The A/C unit looked VERY dirty and moldy inside. I had to move to another room bc of the bad, unacceptable smell from the A/C unit.
I have a 11 y.o child with lung disease : Cystic Fibrosis. This was a huge health risk for her to breath all those germs and the dirt !!!. This BW location needs to care about Recycling. They throw all the plastic away as trash !!!!???!!! This is unacceptable. All it takes is to have a Recycling bin available and signs asking people to recycle; Our environment is polluted enough by plastic! Why not recycle ???

2  Thank Curiosity35962