This is the second BW hotel I smelled mold from the A/C unit. The A/C unit looked VERY dirty and moldy inside. I had to move to another room bc of the bad, unacceptable smell from the A/C unit.
I have a 11 y.o child with lung disease : Cystic Fibrosis. This was a huge health risk for her to breath all those germs and the dirt !!!. This BW location needs to care about Recycling. They throw all the plastic away as trash !!!!???!!! This is unacceptable. All it takes is to have a Recycling bin available and signs asking people to recycle; Our environment is polluted enough by plastic! Why not recycle ???More
- 1 (855) 605-0318
- Free Wifi
- Room service