Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
$72
Traveluro
$67
Expedia.com$72
Hotels.com$72
travelup.com$96
1,093 results
All reviews sea world room was clean free breakfast front desk staff small pool seaworld bw parks theme
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

This Best Western hotel is a terrific place to stay if your family is visiting Sea World and/or Aquatica. The hotel provides the typical Best Western value. In addition, the morning hot breakfast is as good as they get. For travelers on an exceptionally tight budget, the hotel is easy walking distance to both Seaworld and Aquatica which can save you $15 a day parking fee at those parks.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW10387, General Manager at Best Western Orlando Theme Parks, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our breakfast to be good and hotel to be economical. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed August 19, 2016

I have stayed at this hotel for five years now on a regular basis for business and personal vacations. Absolutely hands down the best breakfast in the area of International Drive. Right by Sea World and other attractions. The staff is very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with all of your stays, not just anyone in general, lets me know the team is consistent in a job well done. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

the 4 of us stayed (2 15 daughters + 2 adults) here for 2 nights on the way to port Canaveral. we arrived after 10-15 minutes trip from Orlando airport the trip was
we reserved one room with 2 doubled beds - we received a clean comfortable room with coffee making facilities But a bit crowded for 4 adults if planned to stay longer I suggest 2 separate rooms
. had great breakfast (included in the room price) with nice selection and eve a self-making pancake machine with mickey mouse shape which was a fun not just for little one's
Wi Fi in the room was very good as well
location is great - universal studios is about 10 minutes' drive from the hotel

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank נורית ס

It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and breakfast selections. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

It was a great moment spending in BW. Thank you to Derek for his kindness.

The location is perfect Closed to key places to visit: international drive, parks, etc.

PS: in case you find my sun glasses Jimmy Choo Please send my an email: Pysenlit@hotmail.com

Trip type: Traveled on business

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that we did not locate your glass. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with excellent service, Derek thanks you for mentioning his name. Our staff is rewarded for getting thier name mentioned on reviews. Thank you for choosing Best Western Orlando Convention Center Hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We are currently on day 8 of 10 here. Rooms are ok. 2 smallish double beds. One is fine for me but my kids are 22 & 14 so not really big enough for 2 adults. Pool is again ok, but no one but us using it, which is nice. Breakfast is busy but nice enough.
Shuttle service really disappointed me though. It's only 8am and 10.45am down to Disney and then 6.30pm or 11pm which are really not the best times, especially at this time of year when it's busy. Universal is just 9.20am there and 7.40pm back which is silly full so you're lucky if you get on. We have had to use Uber cabs most days to suit us as you need to be at the parks early st this time of year.
The worst thing though is the smell of the Air Con. I asked to change rooms when we first got here because of the damp smell. We tried 3 others rooms which all smelt but took one on another floor which didn't seem too bad. That was though, as we discovered, because the A/C hadn't been on! As soon as we put it on...damp smell :(
I have told reception twice but they are too full to change us and I'm pretty sure all rooms are the same. We are used to it now but it's not good.
Sorry if this disappoints but I'm telling it like it is for us. It's not made our holiday disappointing but it could have been better. We didn't expect too much as it was well priced but not smelly rooms!
They're clean though

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank michellebZ8779PW

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you encountered problems during your stay. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work hard to make sure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me, at Stay@Orlandobw.com, if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.