Best Western Orlando Convention Center Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$173
$157
Hilton.com
$129
$114
HolidayInn.com
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$615
$458
Travelocity
All reviewssea worldvillage inn restaurantinternational drivethe breakfast arearoom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfasti ride trolleyfront desk staffquiet locationattending a conferencemusty smellhotel stayeasy accessfree shuttleyogurttheme park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2013

DO NOT PARK IN THE BACK LOT!!!! There were more than 4 cars broken into when we stayed. We lost ALL of our luggage! Staff was not empathetic at all and didn't even help clean up the glass that was all over their parking lot. There is no lighting in their back lot! Wouldn't even offer a discount on our stay. I will NEVER stay there again, and most likely won't stay at a Best Western again (unless absolutely neccessary).

Room Tip: Don't go here!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I went to a trade show at the Orlando Convention center last week, so I choose this place because it was within walking distance to the Convention center and at a very competitive rate. Since it was just for me, I didn't need to be concerned about amenities one might prefer on vacation with their families. The staff at this Hotel, especially the manager, couldn't have been nicer and more helpful, which led to a very pleasant and comfortable stay. I have to stay that I did smell a stale odor coming from the a/c, as mentioned in other reviews on this site, but I just turned it off since it was in the 50's at night and still very comfortable. They do have a nice pool and breakfast spot in the Hotel, but i did not have time to use these facilities. The room was clean, and laid out nicely. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bercre
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed 6 nights; friendly staff, nice pool, clean rooms, not disturbed by other guests, decent breakfast. However, room reeked of mold, which I didn't report (it is Florida, after all, the other hotels in the area had same problem, even if it wasn't as bad). All in all, I wouldn't return, not because I disliked the hotel, but because I disliked Orlando.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel while we were visiting Orlando. Unfortunately, we had a problem with our vehicle while we were there. Derek at the dest was so helpful. He led us to the Orlando Ford dealership. They could not have been more helpful and understanding. We are seniors and it helps when people can contribute to alleving your anxiety when there is a problem. The hotel was reasonable, clean, and quiet.

Room Tip: This is a very quiet hotel for being in Orlando. It was close to everything. We went to Seaworld which was a hop and skip away. You could walk, but it is a good walk, driving was much easier, especially for seniors. Next door to this property is The Village Inn. Family restaurant. Excellant. Food is great, good portions, and reasonable. Pie is great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

10-10-13 we checked in with mgr. Vernon. I asked if he had a room with one large bed vs 2. He said yes. 5 min. latter he said no and gave us keys to a 1 fl room. after parking car he tells us good news I can upgrade your room if we go to 4 fl. So we take second set of keys to the room (a standard 2 small beds, no upgrade just on 4 fl). It was very musty so we went back down and got our 3 set of keys again on 4 fl. this room had someone already staying in it (luggage, coat, shoes). we called down and told mgr. He came up with the 4th set of keys. He suggested we should get a free room for our inconvenience. At this point I was not upset, I did not ask for anything this was Vernon trying to look good. After dinner we asked if he talked with his mgr. he said yes and indicated that they would have given us the room for free BUT we prepaid and they could not refund the $. I said what about a free room credit for another time, he said he would ask and give us an answer in the am, both he and the general mgr (Rob) would be in by 8 am. At 8:30 we go to the desk and there is another person that knew nothing of the matter, He said that the other 2 men would not be in until after 10 am. He said he will call the mgr. and get us an answer. After breakfast we went to the desk and was told he could not get the mgr. he would keep trying. I suggested we could stay that night if we could get it for free. He said he will find out when he gets in touch with the mgr. and then said if we can not get it for free maybe 1/2 off. I said they were talking free and 1/2 off would probably not work. When we returned around 4pm there was a woman at the front desk. We asked for an update, she did know about the situation. She said we were offered 1/2 off and turned it down so they have no room for us and they are now full. I said No offer was made to us and he had not even spoken with the mgr. to see what he would do. she then suggest that even though they are full and can not get us a free room we could pay 60% of what we just paid and she will put us in a room. I said you are full or not?? she said full and to get us a room she will have to have another guest go to another hotel, and because they will have to pay that other hotel we can not get a free room. Now at this point I am upset. do not offer anything if you are not sincere. Do not keep lying. Do not make up stories. The other person that would be upset (if they knew) is the one already in the room we were given keys to. Good thing I am honest.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple