We chose this Hotel because I'm an Hard Rock Nut. I love the Memorabilia, Etc. We read loads about the hotel before we went, and It did not disappoint.
The Lobby is the first thing you Notice, Simply Stunning. Marble Floors, Staircases, and Memorabilia. The Staff are Fantastic. So Helpful, and Cheery. It was late when we checked in, about 20:30, so we went straight to our room, and Relaxed after the Flight.
The room was Roomy, and the Bathroom Huge. The Beds are Huge, King Size, and very Comfortable. The Room has its own Safe, and Coffee Maker. Large TV, and iPod Dock. The view was over the Main Front Garden, and we didn't realise how great it was till in the Morning. I went down the Velvet Bar for a Night Cap. The staff where Great, very Chatty, and Friendly. I had a Few beers, watched the baseball, ( World Series was on, Great Timing) and enjoyed my first hour, or two, in Orlando.
We had a good look around the Hotel in the Morning, it has so much to offer Loads of Memorabilia to look at, A Rock Shop :-), Palm restaurant/ Breakfast bar, and a Shop on the Lower Floor for Snacks, Drinks, Etc. The Pool is Amazing. Large, and so Warm and Welcoming.
We checked our Universal Park tickets in the Machine in the Lobby, and this allows all Residents and Early Check into the Parks, Great for beating the queues for the Harry Potter Section. during the week, I walked to the Local Walgreens for Supplies, and found a Millers Ale House. It's about 2 Miles away. a Nice walk around the Near Roadways. A Nice Change, sanctuary from the Parks, if you need a break form the Parks.
You can get to the parks, via the Path around the lakes, a Trike Ride, or the Small Ferry Boat. it's great the use them all. I preferred the Ferry Boat, which is a Lovely Touch.
After We came back from the parks we used the Pool Bar/Restaurant for meals all Week as the weather was Amazing. It never fell below 70F all week. The food was very good, and the drinks not to expensive for an Hotel Bar.
An Amazing Hotel, In an Amazing Venue. We Would Love to go back someday :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel