Stayed at the Hard Rock for two nights during our two week vacation at Disneyworld. First impressions were "fantastic". The rooms were nice and the beds very comfortable.
The pool area was brilliant with plenty of sunbeds to be had. Pool service excellent and the pool bar was a great friendly way to chill in the evenings. Easy access with a walkway to Universal Studios and had a lovely two night break. Would definitely love to go back, but very expensive as we had the Disney Dining Plan we stay at the Saragota Springs for the rest of our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel