Stayed here for 2 weeks with my sons second half of June.
Great hotel with outstanding facilities and rock memorabilia.
Not the cheapest but well worth it for comfortable, large rooms with the added bonus of Express Ride access at the adjacent Universal theme parks. These are only a 5 minute stroll away as is Universal City Walk entertainment complex.
If you can afford the upgrade, the Club level rooms are well worth it with complementary breakfast, drinks and snacks, computer access etc.
Staff very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
If I could afford it, I'd be back as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel