In October five of us traveled to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights. We were slightly dissapointed. The lines were WAY too long, the attractions were ok and it was definately not as good as it was years when it was at Islands. We stayed at the Hard Rock on the Club Level floor. Honestly, it wasn't worth the almost $200.00 hike per night. The food selection is ok, nothing to write home about. There's also not enough seating during busy times, but you can bring it back to your room if you want.
The hotel itself is AWESOME. I LOVE that everything is just a walk away (City walk, Universal, Islands of Adventure, tons of restaurants, etc.). The pool drinks are pretty expensive. I mean, I know you're on vacation and we don't mind paying a little extra but I ordered one drink that was $18.00 and it was a regular size and is wasn't made with any high end liquor so watch what you order if you're going to visit the bar but the pool atmosphere is amazing. I could have just stayed at the pool the whole vacation!!
So, in closing DEFINATELY visit the Hard Rock but save your money for those expensive drinks, or something else, get a regular room and plan to spend a few hours each day at the pool.....its so worth it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel