We stayed for Halloween Horror Nights in October. We love how close it is to the parks. it's a quick 5-10 minute walk depending on how fast you walk!! :) If you want a calmer hotel stay at the Portifino Bay, but if you like the noise stay at the Hard Rock. The room was comfortable and we stayed on the 7th floor (Club Level)!! I can't say anything bad about this hotel. Except the charge for parking at the hotel.
The Front of Line access make the price worth the stay. We went on the MIB ride 3 times while the same people were in line. you can do both parks in one day with this option!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel