Visited with my infant and spouse. Pool was amazing, nice and quiet which I loved (off season). Loved the taxi boat to universal, made universal citywalk into my daily routine taking the boat back- the walk through the gardens were beautiful so make sure you do that as well.
Note: Wanted a king size bed and found out there are only six rooms with a king bed I the entire hotel! We got one across from the kids club on the first floor, the doors to the closet were broken and the duvet was really lumpy. The room was a nice size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel