Just returned from our trip to Orlando for 10 days. Stayed at hard rock sep 20-23, club level. After reading many reviews I decided to go with hard rock as I thought would be fun for two children 10,15.
I Definetly made right choice.
From minute we drove onto property .. Wow what a resort tropical feeling and great rock vibe!!
Lobby beautiful.. Only glitch was check in.. Staff member checking us in was pre occupied and didn't want to help with room request even though I was a hard rock member.. When we were brought up to our room I was a little disappointed however once we met Lynn at concierge desk she noticed right away I wasn't satisfied and went out of her way to get me the room I requested. Thank you Lynn!!! Once we had our new key and went into our room.. Wow it was fabulous. 2 queen beds with pullout couch so my children could sleep in seperate beds... This was a saving grace. Room huge and loved the little alcove for our stuff!!
Family loved club level.. First afternoon they ran in and filled up on those little PB & J sandwiches lol.. Drinks out all day were a bonus.. Especially for teenagers.. Saved a fortune in parks.
Evening cocktail hours from 5-7 were fabulous... Nice hot dishes with cheese crackers.. Hummus, salsa.. And of course nice cold adult refreshments.
Breakfast as well every morning was beautifully laid out with many varieties that filled up my family of 4 for an adventourous day in the parks.
Love love the prox to the parks.. Hard rock closest..5-10 walk to universal studios through a beautiful tropical path.. And another 5 min to isle of adventure. Boat service was fun too.. Always a pleasant captain on board.
We visited the other 2 properties at universal and felt ours was the best choice.
Pool was great.. Best waterside on property and music underwater very cool.. Nightly movies at pool were great.. Harry potter one night and Spider-Man next... Nice touch. Great service also at pool area
Had lunch one day at kitchen rest, ate outside.. Food fantastic and service top notch.. Thk u.. Wish I could remember names of staff we met there however they were great.
Let me tell you I could not imagine going to either parks without an express pass.. Even if this hotel was awful ( which it wasn't.. Complete opposite) we would still stay there for convience of the pass. Huge lines and we didn't wait at all.. Awesome!!!
Special shout out to Lee in club level who was amazing at bringing great vibe to place and made our stay one we will never forget...
Thks hard rock we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel