Like some other reviewers, we found that whilst it was an attractive, laid back, friendly place, the quality just didn't match the price.
Room not made up until gone 4pm on more than one occasion, $6 a day to park (a bit penny pinching when guests are paying over $200 a night), having to chase up coffee sachets for in room coffee maker etc But worst of all was noisy residents returning at 2am - 3am from City Walk.
The hotel could do more to stress to guests that not all residents appreciate hooting and hollering outside their rooms in the wee hours.
If you're going, I suggest asking for a room down the corridor away from a) the lifts and b) the ice machine and keep hold of those earplugs the airline gave you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Hard Rock Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel