My son and I took a 3 night visit to Orlando with Universal Studios/IOA being our main focus. We decided to stay at the Royal Pacific due to location and express pass availability. The room we had was in Tower One (1225) which was located at the very end of a hallway. This was a great location for easy access to pool and pathway to the parks. It was also very quiet. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. Our rooms were cleaned everyday while we were at the parks. New coffee was left and the room was spotless. Having the option to enter the parks one hour before the general public was necessary for visiting the Harry Potter section of each of the parks. Be aware that the express pass is not accepted in this area. Even having just resort guests here at that time still creates quite a crowd!
The pool is very nice at the resort. I watched as the recreation staff entertained the children (and some adults) with BINGO and other pool activities. All pool staff were professional and friendly. We always chose to walk to the parks, so I cannot comment on the water taxi service.
We had the Orlando Towncar Service transport us to/from the airport. This was the second time I used this service and once again was very pleased. They are punctual, and friendly. They will even do a grocery stop on the way which is a nice touch. We knew we would not be needing a car for our short visit and it saved us the $20 pkg. fee at the resort.
We ate each night in CityWalk. The concierge service was very helpful in making reservations for us. (Pat O'Brien's was our favorite) One night we went to see Blue Man Group and had a fantastic time. We had great poncho section seats, although we really didn't need the ponchos. We also played mini-golf at CityWalk which was lots of fun as well.
I will definitely stay at this fine resort again when visiting the Orlando area. I would not hesitate recommending anyone to stay here. We had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort