We loved this hotel it was bright, clean and airy with lots of thoughtful touches.
The kids were so excited when they saw their dinosaur themed room and the club lounge was super family friendly and a pleasure to be in.
The pool area is great although we found it a little chilly in November.
The benefits of staying on-site and being within walking distance of Harry Potter can not be underestimated but this hotel stands on it's own two feet.
We would have given it 5 stars except for one bad check-out experience. I have written about it in our blog along with photos for those interested:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort