$98
$129
$181
$175
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$127
$86
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$98
$513
$324
DisneyWorld.com
6,053 results
All reviewsfood courtthe busfamily suitepiano poolcalypso buildingrock innjazz inngift shopdisney worldmain buildinganimal kingdompreferred roommagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are small
Reviewed March 9, 2011

We stayed at All Star Music 2/26-3/5 in one of their family suites in the Jazz building and had an awesome time. The suite was perfect for our family of four. The two bathrooms and the kitchenette came in handy as well. My husband and I had stayed at the All Star Music back in 1999 and this was our first trip with our two little ones. We were pleasantly surprised at how well the place held up over the years. The cleanliness of our suite was great. The food from the food court was terrific! Kuddos to Disney for giving kids healthy side options like carrots and grapes! The pool was wonderful and the wait for the busses wasn't too bad. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. We loved every minute of it!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2011

We ware there on October, 2009. I liked to be inside Disney Complex in my first visit there. Very practical to access all Disney spots and you are inside the theme.

The room is clean and confortable, despite small. Two double beds, and there is no option for families larger than 4 (no room connections). Bathroon regular and clean (what matters).

No refrigerator, but as usual an ice machine and soda vending machines. In room internet is paid, just used once to attend an office emergency during the trip - worked well.

The restaurant was too crowd for breakfast as everyone goes to the parks at same time... Breakfast is paid. We choosed to go out - there is a McDonalds just after the exit of the All Star Area (near and on way if you are by car). I didn't use other hotel facilities, like the pool - the Theme Parks and shopping in Orlando takes all your time... As there are not much options for dinner in Disney Complex area, we used to have dinner in the parks before returning to the hotel.

Inside the complex, near the parks. Parking in the Disney Parks is FREE to whom is in the Disney Hotels, so it is a good option go by car instead the buses, faster and you get flexibility. Parking in the hotel is free as well.

Another good extra are the MAGIC HOURS that Disney Offers to whom are in their hotels - you have extra hours in specific days to be in the parks when only Disney Hotels guests can use the attractions. The Magic Hours can be from 1 hour to 4 hours. The weekly calendar of these extra hours is in Disneys site. It does not mean that the parks you be only yours - the Disney Hotels have tens of thousands of guests... But the lines become shorter and it is a privilege anyway. On the other side I dont know if all guests may choose the same parks on the same days just because these extra hours...

Another advantage to Disney Hotels guests is that you can buy in the parks shops, and they deliver the merchandise to your room, and you do not need to carry them (despite you have also the option to pickup the merchandise at park exit).

The access to other Orlando area is not difficult if you have a car, using the Interstate 4 - about 20 minutes to central International Drive, Universal, restaurants, etc. But without a car it takes a long trip to reach Orlando area.

So to whom want to enjoy mostly the Disney Parks, and does not need luxury, this Hotel (and probably the other economic inside Disney) is a great option.

Despite we enjoyed to be there, in the following trips to Orlando my wife preferred to be near the International Drive hotels instead being inside Disney complex, to be near everything, not only the Disney parks. There you have cheaper hotels with the same or better quality and resources.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank Marcelorsc
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Management does not stand behind there mistakes. They try to pass it back to the consumer. Managers will not come and talk to you they stand in the back and listen . I had bought a one day Hopper pass which they gave to us as a one day one park pass. We were at the park with our Children and grandchildren when we left to go to Epcot and was denied access. We left the park ane everyone else went ahead into the park. Went back to the hotel and went to the front desk and sked to speak to the manager. I was told by the girl at the front that she can help me she can take care of anything the manager can. I told her I would like to talk to the manager who was standing about eight feet behind her and she said she can help me and the manager would not come over. After I explained what had happed It turned out that the girl at the front desk was the same girl who sold me the ticket and she said she remembered me asking for a one day one park ticket, which i told her I did not and I had witnesses who could tell her I wanted the one day hopper pass. She basicly called me a liarer and was unwilling to resolve this issue while the manager never once even opened her mouth to try to resolve this issue. VERY VERY POOR MANAGEMENT.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank poppyminga2
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Huge hotel, 2000+ room I think, used to take us 10 mnst to reach our room from the receptions. Large swimming pools everywhere to relax your body after the long day at a Disney Park. The rooms are basic, small. Its for the Disney experince for your kids, so overpriced in everyway.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2011

My friend and I stayed 1 night at All Star Music before we sailed on The Dream.
I have stayed at several of the moderate resorts and the Wilderness Lodge a few times. I did not have my husband or children with me.

I thought the resort was fine for staying for a short period. The room was somewhat small and a little dated, but clean. The pools were basic but clean as well. The food court was fine as well as the gift shop.

I do not know if I could stay here if I was staying for several nights, but for a night or two before/after a cruise would be fine. OR if you plan on being at the parks all day and not spending much time in your room or at the resort you would be ok.

One thing I did notice, was big groups of people (sports team???) staying at this resort.

I love Disney, so I am happy anywhere when I am there.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends