$98
$109
$101
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$127
$86
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
$513
$324
DisneyWorld.com
6,053 results
All reviewsfood courtthe busfamily suitepiano poolcalypso buildingrock innjazz inngift shopdisney worldmain buildinganimal kingdompreferred roommagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are small
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I recently stayed at All-Star Music with a high school band. They were performing at the Magic Kingdom. I stayed here 8 years ago and the service and "Disney" charm have changed. On arrival, I had to check my group's room. The bedding was covered in more than a few long black hairs, both on top and under the covers. It took house keeping 2 and a half hours to change the bedding. They took the comforters and these were never replaced. The next day, my group came back to their room to discover 2 cigarette butts in their toilet. Totally not acceptable. When relating this to the front desk, they agreed but I didn't get the sense that anything would be done about the situation. The day we left, my group discovered a gold ring in the safe. It was not theirs. When it was given to an employee at the front desk, the comment was "it doesn't appear to be very valuable". It was 14 k gold. I don't think the ring will find it's owner. Also, the morning our group left, we had the whole floor, Disney chose to power wash the sidewalk outside our rooms. Really? Disney used to be something special and different from the rest. This resort was lacking the Disney spirit.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank klikesfins
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I stayed at the All-Star Music for the Princess 1/2 marathon weekend (2/24-2/27). I was by myself. I checked-in online before I arrived, which made check-in at the resort a breeze. I flew into MCO, and my luggage was picked up by Disney and sent to my room shortly after my arrival. Housekeeping was immaculate. It seemed like there was always something going on at the pool for the kids and families. The only *tiny* complaint I have is that my dresser drawers never fully closed after I put my clothes in them. But the staff was great and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Monica K
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Repeated visits to Disney bring us back to this hotel. Facilities on site are good, though can be pricey, and above all the rooms are clean and comfortable. You don't spend much time in the rooms and if like us they are just a base to sleep in these are great. Ideal for families of all ages. Well done Disney!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2011

In May I traveled with my family to this resort as a part of a cruise resort package. The cruise was an awesome experience. However, I was extremely disappointed with my resort experience. Our television in one room didn’t work and the electric sockets did not have the proper plastic covers. We had two rooms that were connected and both smelled musty and kind of like cigarettes. The bedspread had cigarette holes in them. In one room both the shower and one of the beds had other people's hair in it. We knew it wasn’t any of our hair because it was obviously someone of another race. We probably would have left the resort if the children had not been so set on being at this particular resort. The only thing that makes this different then another raggedy cheap hotel is Mickey, the nice pool and the giant Disney statues. I would not recommend people staying there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I was in Orlando to compete in the Disney Marathon. I looked at all sorts of hotels close to Disney and eventually chose All Star Music. The main reason, cost. Some other hotels seem to be cheaper however if you are going to the theme parks they probably aren't. The free Disney transport, free parking (even at the parks) and (after purchase of a cup) free drinks at the resort t all add value to your stay. As a Disney guest you also get extra hours in the parks. The All Star hotels are pretty basic. The rooms are air conditioned but there are no refrigerators, no coffee making facilities, no facility to purchase movies for the TV in the room. The room is pretty small and doesn't have very good natural lighting, it is will lit with artificial lighting. These are all points that will only anoy you if you intend to spend a large amount of time in your room. Why would you do that if staying in Disneyworld? Both the room and the resort are clean and well maintained. Housekeeping were excellent and add there own Disney touch to your stay ( I wont spoil the surprise). The restaurant is pretty basic and reminds me a bit of school lunches. If you are going to Disneyworld and all you want is 3 star facilities and you want them clean and at a reasonable price then the All Star resorts are good value,

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo