We've been to Florida (Dis. Wor.) 4 times now and stayed at this hotel the last 3, it's great value for money and the hotel staff down to the cleaning staff are very friendly. Each complex be it Music, Movies etc. has its own pool, restaurant, shop as well as free transport to the Disney resorts - which if you are planning to drink is a bonus.
I would recommend for anyone with children between 4-14 years old
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl