This resort is exactly what's required for a park based holiday. The room is clean and adequate for the little time you spend it. Resort facilities are far superior to what you would get in europe for a comparable price. Customer service, magical express, toiletries, shopping transfer to resort, tv channels and transport all the same as the more expensive resorts. Transportation is a very slick operation with the exception of the evening shuttles to downtown disney which are very very busy and irregular. An ideal way to be in heart of the magic without braking the bank.
Top tips - get the coaches am hour before the park opens. Don't go for breakfast at the food court between 8 and 10 as its at its busiest then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl