My husband and I, were very satisfied with our room, although it is ot a superior room it is nice and clean, with little gadgets unique to Disney. We had bought the Play, Eat and Fun Package (quick meals) and were very pleased with the choice of restaurants. We had a very good deal and had a room near the restaurants and transportation. Few years ago, we were staying at the Disney Caribbean Beach Resort which is a moderate hotel, but far more expensive. The All Star suited the purpose of our trip: park the car and leave there, jump in the Disney Transportation Bus and relax. Plus, we benefited of early entrance to a specific Park every day. The only disappointment was that they had removed the Disney characters in the middle of the main pool, as shown on their web site.
I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl