We stayed at All-Star Music as part of a Cheerleading competition group package. We were very happy with our room. It was clean and spacious for the 4 of us 2 adults and 2 girls (8 and 13 years old) We spent a bit more time in the room then we would have liked. My older daughter was on mandatory rest before her late night competition time. We don't usually go to Disney to hang out in the room but we managed to pass the time.
The girls enjoyed the tv channel selections.
The pool areas were clean and the water was heated.
We had a mini fridge in the room.
The only thing I didn't like about the room is that the toilets are very noisey when you flush.
Security was very visible everynight and kept the guests quiet. (not sure if the added security was due to the competition)
There was always lots of parking there is a security gate we needed to show our room key to get through.
Our checkin was through Celebrity Hall due to the cheerleading competition I never needed to go to the main checkin desk.
Ask for a parking pass if you are staying on property then you don't have to pay the daily parking fee at the parks. We had a rental car and didn't use the Disney Transportation.
We had dinner 3 times at the Cafeteria style restaurant at All Star Music. We enjoyed the variety of food. roast, mashed potatoes and steamed vegtables were our fave. Definately something for everyone. Fresh salads, fruits, pizza, chicken, pasta, hamburger meals etc.
We visited all 4 parks
EPCOT go early and fast pass Soarin fastpasses run out quickly and the wait can be huge! Use the single rider lane for test track. meet up with you party in activity area or gift shop.
Animal Kingdom closes early 7pm? most days Fast pass the safari jeep ride. Use the single rider lane for Mount Everest. Again meet up in the gift shop Have an adult go first and wait for the kids. SAVES TONS OF TIME!
Magic Kingdom has some great extended hours check online. They are adding some new attractions and Splash Mountain was closed for refurbishment.
Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror a must DO! and Rockin Roll Roller coaster also a must!
If you want any kind of character experience restaurant book months in advance. Our faves are:
Chef Mickey's in the contemporary resort.
Crystal Palace ( pooh bear and friends) Magic Kingdom
Princess experiences at Cinderella's castle and at the Grand Floridian are great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Star
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl