We chose this resort at the end of January because it was off-season at Disney and we got a great rate (about $65 per night) and always get great customer service on Disney property. This was at our first time at a value resort- we have done moderates for 3 previous trips. The size of the room was fine for 2 people, but if all 4 of my family members had been in that room, it would have been horribly cramped. After staying at moderate resorts, you can tell where Disney cuts corners at the value resorts: smaller rooms, only 1 bus stop, no hair conditioner or hand lotion, coffee machine, extra pillows or towels, double beds instead of queen, noisy corridors, etc. However, for the low cost, it was perfectly fine for our needs: clean, decent beds, great service.
I would definitely stay at a value resort again during off season, but not during peak season. The resort was eerily quiet for our first 3 nights...we barely saw a soul in sight at night, and the pools and deck area were always close to empty (and it was unseasonably hot pool weather!). However, on our last evening, a large group of cheerleaders arrived for competition and we could hear EVERYTHING: flushing toilets, screaming, jumping, luggage...til about 1 am.
If you get a good discount on the room, go during off season, and spend the majority of your time in the parks, this is definitely a great choice. If you go during busier times of the year and prefer to spend more time at the resort, an upgrade to a moderate would make your experience more enjoyable. If choosing an All-Star Resort, I would definitely choose Music again, as the theming and ambiance is perhaps a little more subdued than the other All-Star Resorts and the 50s Rock section is just so cute. The bus lines were always pretty long even though it was off season, and I was glad that we rented a car because the property is huge and the main bus stop would've been a decent walk from our Country Fair building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl