After reading a few negative reviews about this place I was a little worried that my holiday was in jeopardy but having stayed here I can confirm that All-Star Music Resort is a great place for everyone who doesn't spend a lot of time on resort and doesn't want to spend a small fortune elsewhere.
*My room was large enough for 4 adults, had a decent TV and was thoroughly cleaned each day.
*The food, whilst basic, was good all round comfort food although I will admit, at times, the food court got a little chaotic at peak times, i wouldn't like to imagine what it's like during summer months
*Transportation services were generally quite good with the odd exception of waiting 30 minutes for a bus and then having 2 or 3 turn up simultaneously.
*The service at the front desk was always impeccable, if i ever had a query, they would always help in a professional manner.
The pool and grounds were always being looked after (it may be the time of year where they do a lot of maintainence)
The whole experience was a pleasure and as I have already said, if you want a budget hotel then this is the place to come. If on the other hand, you are looking for something upmarket, DO NOT STAY HERE!!
If anything spoilt the holiday for me, it was two things;
*American's who had stupidly high expectations from a VALUE resort - the key is in the name, and felt as though it was their right to be rude to staff and other guests if something was not going their way eg. not waiting in line and then being told to go to the back.
*People on mobility scooters. Yes, some people genuinely need them, but I would say, a good 70% of people using them across the entire estate, did not and just could't be bothered to walk or wanted special priveleges. NEWSFLASH, stop being so lazy, you just clog things up for everyone else. I sincerely apologise to anyone who does have a genuine need for one, this is not a dig at you.
Great holiday otherwise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl