$110
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$93
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$160
$142
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$135
$124
$173
$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$257
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$108
Agoda.com
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

$135
$68
Priceline
6,095 results
All reviewsfood courtpiano poolfamily suitecalypso buildingthe busjazz innrock inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roomgift shopmagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smalldisney transportation
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Although the rooms are small the value is large. Transportation to the parks is quick and effortless. The staff is friendly and courteous. Rooms are small but clean and bright. The food court is resonable, clean and pretty good for fast food.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed November 15, 2012

while in disney why spend money on the expensive hotels save it and come to all star music , my family and i stayed there for the week and nothing but good could be said from the clean rooms ,pool and grounds, helpful staff and the convenience of staying on a disney resort property

Room Tip: if you have a car try to get a room close to the parking lots as it is a large complex if not try to get a room close to the front of the complex so you will be closer to the disney transportation
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed November 14, 2012

You would think that since it's Disney it would be good. WRONG! It was raggedy, the room smelled weird, the lights over the sink were burned out and I had to call TWICE to get them replaced, the blow dryer had a short in it so it would spark when you tried to turn it on. The only way to use it was to hold the ON button pressed in really hard and it smelled liked electrical burning. There were unidentifiable things under the bed that I dare not touch (and one thing that is not appropriate to share but let's just say someone had a REALLY good time in there), even the bathroom exhaust fan was held on by a BOBBY PIN! If this were a Red Roof Inn in Tampa near Bush Gardens, I'd expect that. But this is DISNEY - it was such a ripoff for the BIG dollars I paid to stay on property! I'm an annual pass holder and I was just heartbroken by how crappy this place was.

Trying to eat in their restaurant was like hogs at feeding time. It was chaos with a bazillion people trying to get their 'free' drinks, not enough seating inside or out, just a herd of people running all over like they had never seen food before. There was NO organization to get the food (like in the parks) IF you could get a table and chairs you better bring a hazmat suit to sit. Disgusting. I lost my appetite whenever we were in there. Not to mention nearly being trampled to death every time we went near it, and you HAD to go by it to get to the buses.

Save your money, get another hotel with shuttles to the parks, take a picnic lunch and skip the dining plan too. It was my first and ONLY time I stayed on a Disney property. All talk, nothing to back it up. If I could get my money back - I would. Just sick I wasted over $600 for two nights for three people. It was supposed to be a happy occasion, and they ruined it.

1  Thank veronicade1
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I and our 17-year old daughter spent 5 nights at All-Star Music in November 2012. Hotel is basic but location is good, service is good and resort clean as one can expect from Disney. Biggest surprise for us was the wide variety of gluten-free food available at the
restaurant in Melody Hall. Biggest plus for us is same for all Disney resorts, Disney's Magical Express, and all of the Disney transportation which makes things so simple.

1  Thank Mildred J
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just returned from a 4 day stay at the Broadway building. Everything was wonderful! Nothing massive, like the luxury resorts, but very clean and wonderfully priced considering all we did is sleep there while visiting Disney. The pools are great! The piano pool is only 4 ft or so and is great for the younger kids, while the bigger guitar pool goes to 5 feet. Everything was very nicely kept and convenient to access. The only downside of our stay was that on one night, after returning from Disney, one of the housekeeping staff stole all of one of my friends' pain pills out of her room. They were not sitting out, but in a drawer and the bottle was left empty. The security team was helpful and willing to do what was necessary to make it right. You have that chance staying at any hotel, though. The room safes were not large enough to store all of the things necessary to keep safe (we had a portable DVD player and an IPad, and the safe would only hold one of them) I would definitley return to this hotel!! and recommend it especially if you are a budget conscious family!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are a plus!!!