Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$127
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$139
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$128
$159
$176
$170
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$488
$365
Priceline
6,096 results
All reviewsfood courtpiano poolfamily suitecalypso buildingthe busrock innjazz inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roomgift shopmagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smalldisney transportation
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here Twice now, mostly because of the price. That being said, the Rooms and Grounds are always immaculate, and the Staff is always "Disney Friendly". The resort caters to Families on a budget, so it does tend to be noisy, not the place to find peace and quiet. The pool area is also huge, so it doesn't ever feel crowded.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was a very average hotel. Nothing really too special about it. It is considered one of the value resorts so don't expect too much like the other resorts. It has a nice big pool, well, two actually. No hot hubs at this resort. The room was comfortable but really not great. If you want to stay at a disney resort stay at a moderate or deluxe resort. You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: try to avoid the shuttle bus to the parks, yes, you can save on gas but since its a value resort lots of people stay here, which means, it gets crowded. The parks aren't very far and you can park at the parks for free when you stay at the resort and they have a little train trolley that takes you from the parking lot to the entrance.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My family and I are here on our last day of our vacation in the All-Star Music Resort in Disney. We have a family suite which has suited us beyond our expectations. We have an adult son and a teenage daughter and the extra bedroom has given everyone the privacy they need. My husband and I were a bit apprehensive about staying at a value resort thinking that we weren't going to get the same attention as we would in a "more expensive" resort but we have found that the cast members were gracious and helpful and the room was clean and had everything we needed. I mean let's face it, you are hardly ever in your room when you visit Disney so why spend all that money when the value resorts have all you need. The pools are huge, there is plenty to do if you are staying at the resort. There's a huge arcade, gift shop and dining hall that we used often. They have tons of games going on by the pool and a bar for the adults there as well. I highly recommend staying at the value resorts, it's all you need when you are in Disney.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank tarvum
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We are finishing off our 4th night here. Check in would have been a breeze if it wasn't for my Wells Fargo Credit Card having issues, but that wasn't their fault. But they were VERY patient with my 15 minute phone call.

ROOM; The room is an average room with double beds, which are extremely small but knew this when I made reservation. The curtain by the vanity is VERY nice. Also appreciated it being away from the shower so we could all continue to get ready. The whole resort is ALWAYS clean. Room is always clean when we get back. Internet did not work, so don't bother depending on this. The Disney channels to tell you what's up in the park didn't work either. But not an issue. I would stay in preferred rooms, as they are closer to dining hall and buses. The back rooms can be quite a trek after a long day. As far as noise, I heard a suitcase go by once in awhile and a toilet flush here and there. But our room was on the back, so very quiet.

POOL; kids used it and the water was very warm. Enough room and chairs for everyone. It was cool while we've been here, but kids still used it.

DINING; was expensive which you should expect. But it was very good and filling. We learned on the 3rd day to bring our own drinks to save $10 a day on beverages.

BUSES; never waited more than 5 minutes for a bus to or from the parks. If we missed one or it was full, there was always one right behind it. It also never took more than 10 minutes to get to a park.

OVER ALL; I knew what to expect, as we've stayed at Pop Century before which is also a value resort. It was great, quiet, clean and very well worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Kristi W
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I loved staying at this Disney resort. I went between September 22 - 30, 2012. I bought it my hotel and flight package from expedia during a sale, so I was very happy to be able to stay at a Disney resort.

The resort is like a drive in motel. The room is very clean and is cleaned every day. Our maid cleaned our room everyday and refilled the toiletries, as well as made shapes with the towels. There is no coffee maker, but there is an empty fridge. My friend and I went to target to buy breakfast and drinks since we were not part of the meal plan. We had two double beds, which was very comfortable for us. We were in the bottom floor of the Rock and Roll area. Once we were watching a movie in our iPad (Beauty and the Beast), and people can look in even if you have the thin curtain closed (just keep that in mind).

There are two pools at this resort, though I never swam in one of these pools, it looked clean.

I like how there are shuttle buses from the resort to the different parks. Just after closing, you may have to wait for the shuttle buses since so many people are leaving the park all at once. There are Magical Hours at the parks for guests of the resort. The cafeteria in the resort seems to be in the price range as any restaurant in Disney.

Overall, for the price point, I would definitely stay here again in the future. Had a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends