$106
$186
$160
$170
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$120
$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$173
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$409
$304
DisneyWorld.com
$155
$100
Priceline
6,095 results
All reviewsfood courtpiano poolfamily suitecalypso buildingthe busjazz innrock inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roomgift shopmagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smalldisney transportation
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I loved staying at this Disney resort. I went between September 22 - 30, 2012. I bought it my hotel and flight package from expedia during a sale, so I was very happy to be able to stay at a Disney resort.

The resort is like a drive in motel. The room is very clean and is cleaned every day. Our maid cleaned our room everyday and refilled the toiletries, as well as made shapes with the towels. There is no coffee maker, but there is an empty fridge. My friend and I went to target to buy breakfast and drinks since we were not part of the meal plan. We had two double beds, which was very comfortable for us. We were in the bottom floor of the Rock and Roll area. Once we were watching a movie in our iPad (Beauty and the Beast), and people can look in even if you have the thin curtain closed (just keep that in mind).

There are two pools at this resort, though I never swam in one of these pools, it looked clean.

I like how there are shuttle buses from the resort to the different parks. Just after closing, you may have to wait for the shuttle buses since so many people are leaving the park all at once. There are Magical Hours at the parks for guests of the resort. The cafeteria in the resort seems to be in the price range as any restaurant in Disney.

Overall, for the price point, I would definitely stay here again in the future. Had a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2012

but this grownup was attending a conference and was not very happy. Reasonably pretty grounds and nice pool for the kids - but the building is basically Motel 6 with huge pastel guitars plastered to the front. No coffee maker in the room and the hair dryer was lukewarm at best. No Hot Tub - come on - even parents have to do something besides watch their kids. But the worst was the condition of the room. I got there late and crashed without looking closely. The morning light revealed hairpins on the floor, a used bar of soap and half empty bottle of shampoo....and worst of all, an empty nasal spray bottle on the bedside table. GROSS. And then there is the cost of food.... serving bowl of Raisin Bran, half pint of milk, refillable coffee cup ("it's worth it for the free refills...") $22. Being called "Princess" by the staff.....priceless (yeah right)

my first and last stay on a Disney property. The conference was held at the Dolphin, also at Disney. Co-workers who stayed at the much more upscale Swan next door complained of poor customer service. Oh, and $20 day to park my car at the conference center. What a rip off.

Room Tip: There are hundreds of other hotels & resorts close to Disney - choose one of them.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank naturecoasting

We stayed 10/28/12 - 10/31/2012, in the Rock N Roll section,

THE ROOM- when we opened the room door, I smelled "clean" and "fresh" probably bleach... The rooms are typical small hotel rooms, pushing the Disney theme, not many room amenities, 2 double beds, a mini fridge, a small table with 2 straight back chairs, nothing cushy to sit in...

THE PROPERTY- The entire property was magically clean, and groomed to perfection! pools were crystal clear.

THE STAFF- The staff were friendly and efficient, quick check-in, and asking for questions or concerns!

THE LAYOUT- All Disney properties have great bus transportation to all the theme parks and Downtown Disney, buses run about 20 minutes apart to each park, but they are at the front of the resort, and depending which building your room is in, you can be 1/4 mile deep into the property from the front desk restaurant, gift store, and transportation.

THE POOL- GREAT JOB with pool life guards- The life guards on duty were constantly walking the edge of the pool, scanning the entire pool, not just where people were swimming, I never saw a lifeguard that was inattentive, VERY impressive!

EATING- The restaurant was open convenient hours, breakfast omelets, made to order, were the best food we found at the restaurant, but the rest of the food was not that great... Typical mass produced theme park grade meals... The seating area was cheap, not to comfortable, cafe type seating. It is worth the trip to Downtown Disney to eat at one of the "Real" restaurants...

OVER ALL- A good "on property" value, with our Florida Resident Rate.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

The value for these rooms is excellent. The theming is awesome and pools are huge. There is no jacuzzi is the only draw back. I was barely in my room anyways, so it was perfect. The food court was perfect for breakfast and an occasional snack. I stayed in the brodway building And loved the huge neon signs. Have stayed here twice and love it.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Ill make this review short, and bassically say, id you want to save a lot of money and you want a good standard disney themed kid, hotel, then come here. Its cheap, and great for the money. The rooms are of a great standard, with a tv, Fridge, airconditioning and are very clean! The transport to the parks if free and easy to use also. The only bad thing is the arcade... I think its taccy and needs to go!

• Stayed: December 2011