Disney's All-Star Music Resort
$129
$111
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$143
$136
$92
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$123
$173
$145
$144
$134
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$192
$179
Orbitz.com
$318
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $344/night.

6,003 results
All reviewsfood courtfamily suitepiano poolcalypso buildingthe busjazz innrock inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roommagic bandsgift shopall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smallfree transportation
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Disney's All Star Music Resort is one of the budget hotels in the sprawling resort. The modest room size and amenities were perfect for our needs (2 adults). We had a 3 night stay, with a comfortable king size bed. The room (and the rest of the resort) were very clean and maintained up to "Disney standards!". The room we had was no different than any regular motel room one may stay anywhere in the US (except for the Disney decor). The bathroom had a tub and shower, and the vanity, sink etc, is separated from the rest of the room with a curtain. There is a small room safe, big enough to leave wallets, passports, and cameras. Amenities include plenty of towels, soap shampoo, an iron and ironing board and a hairdryer. We asked to not have our room cleaned on one day because we wanted to sleep a little longer, and upon our return from the parks later that day, we found a large bag of clean towels hanging on our door knob. That was pretty thougtful.
Our room faced the parking lot, so it was pretty peaceful. I'm not sure however if the rooms facing the pool are as quiet.
You may be required to walk a little depending on where the room is located in comparison to the stairs or elevator. This may be a little tedious if traveling with little ones and lots of luggage.
The staff were all very friendly and always ready to greet you with a smile.
We spent very little time in the room, so anything bigger and even more expensive would have been a waste for us. We previously stayed at the All Star Movie resort and it was identical except of course for the decor. You do not have choice as to which of the All Star Resorts you will be staying in. You are given a room based on availability.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced room this is definately an excellent choice because the rooms are decent, you are staying on the resort which allows you to take the free shuttles and gives you access to the parks before they open to the public. And really, are you going to Disney World to spend time in a hotel room or to have the time of your life?

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
13  Thank Habfan
Reviewed December 10, 2007

We just returned from a 10 day trip to Disney World. The first 7 nghts we stayed in a time share (Mystic Dunes) which was an average experience at a below average in the cleanliness department. It was a joy to check into a family suite at the All Star Music Resort. The rate we booked was $179 per night. It was my husband, 5 year old son, 22 month old son and myself. The room was spotless including the bathrooms and kitchen area. The beds were creative (with a pull out sofa, chair and ottoman) and comfortable. The bedding and towels were fresh and clean. We received prompt service when asking for anything.

The food court and gift shop were great - everything you can think of was available. The staff were courteous and friendly.

We are already planning our next trip for a week stay there!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
13  Thank kaf1968
Reviewed December 9, 2007

My boyfriend and I went to this resort over spring break last year and over all it was pretty nice. It is definetly not the romantic spot for couples, but price wise it is great for poor college kids!

The room was nice and clean. The only complaint I have with the room was the cleaning staff would come so early in the morning (9:00am) and we were still getting ready. They did this every day. I thought the might get the point, but I guess not. I understand they wanted to get their job done, but it was irritating telling them that we were not ready every morning.

Another thing that happend too was on our first night at midnight I heard someone trying their key cards to our door, over and over and over again. I woke up my boyfriend and we heard voices outside. He looked through the peep hole and there were two old people trying to get in our room who just arrived. Well apparently they got the hotel staff because obviously the room as made for our key cards not theirs, so the staff member opened our room in the middle of the night to let these people in when the room was already booked. So, that was pretty irritating. We went in the morning to complain and they only gave us half the day back in price. We were pretty pissed, they could have given us just the one whole day price off. They frickin walked in our room at midnight. Uhhgg...oh well, I don't blame the old people, but I just think this shows the all star can be unorganized and not always great at customer service.

Other than that, the food court was okay basically the same food as everywhere else. They have huge portions so my boyfriend and I would buy kids meals because they were cheaper and not so big (we didn't have the dining package)

Overall, it was a nice resort for the price, however this year we are updating to the Coronado which will be nice I hope.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank guerns17
Reviewed December 7, 2007

We've stayed here many times before. All the All-star resorts are basically the same. The rooms have been re-done since the last time we stayed here. Everything looked great. New paint; , new furniture; new bedding. Everything was spotless. Previously the rooms were starting to look pretty worn, lots of scuff marks on the walls etc.

The grounds and lobby looked great. The staff was pleasant. Transportation was good.

The food court is convenient and serves it's purpose.

Rooms can be pretty far away from the lobby and buses but ask if you can be moved it you're way back on the property.

Our stay was very nice and we’ll be back again.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
4  Thank cin123
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Let me start by saying that my family of four stayed at the Grand Floridian during a previous Disney World trip, but I'd definitely book the All-Star Music again.

The room was clean, well appointed for a "budget" type motel, and was both clean and fresh-smelling. Our Broadway section room also had well-working fixtures, clean bedspreads, curtains and carpets. Although we had a hike from the main building, it actually was handy for walking off too much food consumption. Every staff member was quite pleasant and helpful. My girls were also happy that the Disney washcloth/towel crafting was still being performed by the housekeeping staff. (Towel crafts might be a cute evening class to arrange for the kiddies, if any DW staff reads this =-).

Although I booked a few restaurants before the trip, we still enjoyed the food court for most breakfasts, snacks, and a late dinner. Now, for any CELIACS reading this, let it be known that the food court is very serious about handling your food intolerances, and there was a chef on duty who was surprisingly very familiar with the many do's and don'ts for gluten free food prep and ingredients (food court staffers referred to him as "Junior", but silly me never noted his name on his name tag). My favorite breakfast food was the cute gluten free mickey mouse waffles that the chef whipped up, and he also provided pure maple syrup just for me! One day I had bacon with it, and another day I had sausage. So why all the fuss about waffles and breakfast meats? Because as a celiac, it is hard to eat out safely. My first night at the All-Star, the chef asked me what I'd like to have, and I was actually in the mood for a double cheese burger and fries. Well, no problem, per the chef. He made the food in the back, so as to avoid contamination with other gluten containing items on the front grills. When the food was ready, the chef brought the lidded plate out to my table with a smile! Then I was smiling because the food was really fabulous! Now keep in mind that the Intermission Food Court is obviously not a four-star restaurant, but this chef was as helpful as the chefs at any moderate or upscale restaurant on the Disney properties! I hated to come home to do my own cooking/baking again. Amazing, since I was initially apprehensive about eating at Disney at all. The food court definitely rose to the challenge.

So, overall, the All Star Music was truly a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: November 2007