Our family of 5 stayed in one of the minion suites. From the moment we arrived, our visit was fraught with poor service and substandard cleanliness. A few examples: 3 hours to wait for a rollaway, no one answering the phones, no signage or help to find our rooms, broken kiosks to print the express passes (which are the ONLY reasons to stay there), and dirty dishes in the restaurant. Not to mention, the aloof attitude of the front desk personnel and the mistakes on the bill (not applying a credit and telling us it was already included). On the plus side: The location was very good, and the pool was nice. Net: overpriced and under-serviced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxurious escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Perfectly appointed rooms and suites, gorgeous vistas and incredible cuisine welcome you to celebrate la dolce vita-the sweet life. Located on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is in the heart of the excitement of Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk. Guests of this hotel enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Skip the regular lines at most attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access - a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. You can also take advantage of Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens, and more! (valid theme park admission required.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Portofino Bay Resort
- Portofino Orlando
- Portofino Bay Hotel Orlando