3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$187
Priceline$141
Hurb$194
3,629 results
All reviews convention center everglades restaurant international drive parking garage large hotel convenience store conference deli walgreens parks tubs florida disney theme
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I was here over the Easter period and had a great stay. I’ve stayed here several times over many years and I’m never disappointed.
The rooms are always very comfortable, clean and well maintained.
The hotel staff from all departments are friendly, welcoming and courteous.
Great facilities here, you’ll never go hungry or thirsty. So much choice and excellent quality of food.
The main pool has plenty of sun loungers and great size pool for all to enjoy. The gym isn’t the biggest in size, but has everything you need and is good quality.
I always look forward to my stay here and can’t wait to return.

1  Thank MJG1972
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Thank you for your review, MJG1972! We are thrilled that every staff member you encountered was friendly and accommodating during your stay. We are happy you were comfortable in your room and our Housekeeping staff could attend to it daily. We are glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as the pool, gym and variety of restaurants on property. We hope you had an amazing vacation and visit us again soon!

Lulu M. Pugh
Rosen Hotels & Resorts
Orlando, FL 32821
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

The WiFi at this hotel requires a daily login which ruins the hotel experience. I am paying a lot of money to be at the hotel for 10 nights the WiFi should be easy but instead I have to waste 5 minutes every day dealing with logging into the WiFi so I can work. If you would like to use WiFi I would recommend staying somewhere else.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank tfairfoul
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, tfairfoul. We are sorry that the WiFi has been such an inconvenience for you. We will be sending your feedback to the appropriate management teams at the hotel for further review. We hope that you have been able to enjoy the rest of your time here in Orlando with us, and we hope to have the chance to welcome you again for an improved stay in the future!

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

The staff was friendly and accommodating. There was a large group of people arriving and some of the rooms for our group were not ready even at 3pm. They upgraded my room for no additional fee. The room was clean and spacious. The volume of people who use this hotel is extremely high. Despite my weariness from an early travel from NY, I found the staff to be understanding and helpful in providing solutions. The pool was clean and large with a large a patio for meetings and small events. The hotel is connected to the convention center for convenience. The location is close to local tourist attractions. The concierge was helpful in directing me to good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel that were not chain restaurants. I appreciate the kindness of the staff. I stayed here for 5 days/4nights. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank G1851NRdonnas

Thank you for your kind words, G1851NRdonnas! We are quite happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our welcoming staff and convenient amenities helped you make the most of your time here in Orlando. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again the next time your return to Orlando!

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We checked in Tuesday 4/30/19 to the Rosen Centre. Hotel was clean and well maintained. Had a lunch buffet and great afternoon. But dinner Tuesday night at Everglades was tremendously disappointing. I had the Buffalo filet while my friend had soup followed by a salad.

The service could not have been worse. The waiter was indifferent, casually placed plates on the table, when asked for butter for the bread he simply went across the room and talked with his coworkers. For 15 minutes. Manager finally came over and was very polite. Changed our waiter and the meal continued well. As we left, the original waiter was still simply talking with his friends in the staff area behind the bar.

Mr Rosen, your staff at Harry’s is excellent. The staff at the deli could not have been warmer or more engaging. The front desk staff were very helpful with a business document and the housekeeping was fantastic. But if all a guest saw was this one waiter they would never return.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 119hughp
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, 119hughp! We apologize that your experience at Everglades did not match that of the rest of your stay and the standards that many have come to know us for. We are pleased that the rest of our staff offered a welcoming atmosphere, and we hope to welcome you back for a great stay where their warmth will shine again.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

So we checked in on Wednesday April 23 and we were informed by the front desk that our room was not ready ... we were given a small room that had a musty smell in it and when I requested another room I was informed that there would be an additional charge.... On our second day the hotel was over run by teenagers who I suppose were there for a convention... I have kids of my own so I can deal with teenagers but they were hanging around the hotel hallways at all hours of the day and night it was a fraternity atmosphere.... my son who accompanied us on the trip order fritters at Harry’s poolside restaurant and had to have the order returned because there were plastic in them... and the to make the trip even worse someone defecated in the pool closing it for an entire day and not providing guests with alternate places to go.... my entire trip that was supposed to be pleasure was ruined.... please don’t waste your money... go elsewhere

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mombashapete

Thank you for your honest feedback, Mombashapete. We regret that you did not enjoy your trip to Orlando, and we are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. Your comments will be sent to the appropriate management teams at the hotel for further review so that we can correct some of these issues you have mentioned. Furthermore, please look out for a private message from us for more details about your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again for an improved stay in the future!