3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$194
Preferred Hotels$165
Trip.com$171
3,629 results
All reviews convention center everglades restaurant international drive parking garage large hotel convenience store conference deli walgreens parks tubs florida disney theme
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went for the Christmas brunch.The food was wonderful and it It was a very nice looking hotel. Had a small issue with our valet ticket but the supervisor Kristian, How does that help with the misunderstanding. He was very polite and very professional. My wife like the property so much that we decided to stay the night. All the staff was very welcoming and the rooms were decent. Make sure to ask for a high floor because the view was beautiful.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Gabrielyamil88,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you and your wife were able to so thoroughly enjoy our Christmas brunch at Rosen Centre Hotel. We do apologize for the small issue with your valet tick and we are happy to hear that Kristian could handle this issue quickly and completely. It is great that your wife was a fan of our property and that you both had a positive of our friendly and helpful staff. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable experience.

Best wishes,

Josiah

Reviewed January 16, 2019

No complaints. Especially for the decent price. And the location, next to Convention Center was perfect. Staff was very friendly and room was clean. We traveled June of 2017, but for this review it didn't give me the option to go that far back

Date of stay: June 2018

Hello Sightsee320799:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us at Rosen Centre Hotel. It is our pleasure to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, and convenient place to call home when visiting the Orlando area. It is great to hear that our friendly and helpful staff could add value to your stay.

We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you in Orlando again soon.

Regards,
Wanda

Reviewed January 15, 2019

A wonderful hotel with wonderful food and a beautiful room!! Highly recommend! I stayed here for an event in the conference center and was able to spend time by the pool and enjoying the amenities. The hotel is clean and beautifully kept. The food at the restaurants was excellent as well.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Dee Dee S
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dee Dee S,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Rosen Centre Hotel. It is our pleasure to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, and convenient place to stay when visiting the Orlando area. It is great that you felt so thoroughly satisfied with the conditions of your room and accommodated by the amenities that we are able to offer our guests. We are glad that you could relax by the pool and partake in a a delicious meal at one of our onsite restaurants. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable experience.

Happy travels,

Josiah

Reviewed January 15, 2019

The hotel has a third party cab company with unmarked black cars sitting at the door. I asked the bell to call me a cab, they led me to one of the black cars on the lot. Went to the outlet mall 4 miles away they charged me $30. on the way back I got a metered cab and it was $12. I was not happy being charged more than double. I politely informed the bells desk my dissatisfaction when I came back and the girl was sassy with me and told me I should of specified a meter cab. Two days later I wanted to go back so I specified to call a metered cab. The cab showed up to pick me up and when I got in the car the driver of the unmarked car pulled up beside the metered car and started yelling at the driver of the cab I called and signaled me to go with the hotel black car. I jumped out and told her to leave him alone I called the metered cab. This all happened right outside the front door of the hotel with all the bell men and other guests around. This is a cab company the hotel has a partnership with and sets rates. My guess is the hotel gets a cut of the inflated rates. I called the cab office and was told the rates are set my the hotel and the city.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

tracey863,

We are terribly sorry to hear about the incident you experienced with the taxi services. Our guests have the freedom to choose any transportation company or ride-sharing service of their preference. The service standards we strive to uphold are expected of all our staff, including the transportation services we select as partners. Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention so we can ensure that this does not happen again. I will be reaching out to you privately to obtain more details about your visit. Thank you in advance for your valuable time and cooperation.

Kindest Regards,

Stephanie
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for 7 days and enjoyed our trip. The hotel is clean and comfortable with bus stops outside. There is restaurants within short walk of hotel and very easy to get to both big outlets and Disney

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

352teresac,

We love our location here in the heart of International Drive and we are thrilled to see that we were a perfect fit for you!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for choosing Rosen Centre as your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next adventure in Orlando.

Happy Travels,