3,323 results
All reviews convention center red's deli everglades restaurant international drive self parking red lobster attending a conference pointe orlando large hotel trade show convenience store high floor lobby bar mini fridge large pool sea world pool area is
Reviewed October 16, 2009

The two Rosen Hotels on I-Drive are dumps. I haven't talked to anybody that liked either one. Decor is dated; rooms are depressing. You wouldn't know by looking at the lobby, which is OK. Red's Deli is great. Yes, the location is very convenient to the convention center, but the thought of spending another night at the Rosen Centre is not a pleasant one. I don't think the reviewer(s) who thought it was great have a lot of experience staying in hotels. I will say that Rosen's other hotel, Shingle Creek, is a five star experience, but you will need a car/cab to get around.

1  Thank tierradeluz
Reviewed October 14, 2009

From the start we had someone greet us at the car, take our luggage, walk us through the door and then up to our room. We get to the room and it is spacious and very clean! View was great and the kids had lots of room to spread out and play. To make things even better, while my husband went to work I took the kids to the huge pools, including a toddler pool. It was great to get out and enjoy the weather and relax by a clean well kept pool. The three choices of places to eat was even better to have so close by. And if you could not say enough about this place they had there own starbucks right in the lobby. A++++++ the whole week. Fitness center a little sad for that type of hotel but it worked. We even had a toilet over flow but the manager was up within 10 minutes and upgraded us and gave us a free breakfast for the whole family.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I went there for a conference in the Orance County Convention Center. The hotel is at walking distance from the concention center. BUT ....

(1) The rooms are too small (with $229+tax)
(2) No free internet (not even in the lobby),
(3) no good furniture in the room, too small closet.
(4) Bad room serveice (housekeeping staff do not speak good English: Could not communicate).
(5) I forgot a 500 page report in the room which they probably threw away, caz when I called next day after I checked out, the lost and found people did not have anything. They sent somebody to the room to check but it was not there: Trashed my report.
(6) My conference rate allowed me to do a late checkout, but they made me to checkout at 11:00 AM.

This hotel is not good, that much per might could get a very good place nearby. BAD BAD BAD. I will never stay there in my life .........

1  Thank DRN_2066
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We recently booked two rooms at the rosen on a quick trip to disneyworld. We didn't expect the hotel to be as amazing as it was since we only paid $44 a room. We were so pleased with the place that we ended up extending our trip 4 extra days. The Rosen has everything you could want in a hotel; several restaurants, coffee bar, bar, spa and even a little convenience store with anything you might want on a whim, and it's open 24 hours! We were all so pleased that we decided we'd definately stay here on our next trip to Orlando.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My co-workers arrived before me and told me the hotel was nasty but my room was large, nice, and well decorated.
Room service breakfast was good, and so was lunch in the restaurant.
There was a big pool that looked great but I had to work!