3,324 results
All reviews convention center red's deli everglades restaurant international drive self parking red lobster attending a conference pointe orlando large hotel trade show convenience store high floor lobby bar mini fridge large pool sea world pool area is
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Stayed her with my partner while visiting the theme parks on International drive (Seaworld / universal etc). Lovely hotel with excellent facilities. The pool was empty most days we were there as most guests were there on business so they were only around in the evenings. There is a bus stoip right outside the hotel so if you dont have a hire car then no need to worry as you can get around anywhere on the local buses. Not sure why people are giving this hotel a low rating so if you have booked this place or thinking about booking then please do not worry as I will certainly be booking again next year as it is one of if not the nicest place to stay on International Drive.

Reviewed September 16, 2009

My boyfriend and i stayed here at the start of September.... Beautiful hotel. Its extremely quiet most the time however it was Labour Day during our stay so there was a bit of life about it at the weekend.

After a terrible holiday last year in Lanzarote i wanted to make sure that our accomadation was better and thankfully it was! Its a massive hotel decorated beautifully and the rooms are clean. I've read a few of the bad reviews and we didnt experience anything bad. Definately deserves a 4 star rating. We spent a good bit of time in the hotel and pool, which is massive as well so even when it was busy you weren't swimming on top of people.

The things i was most concerned about before we went was the hair dryer and fridge. I asked for a fridge when i made the bookin but i never got one. I didnt ask again so im not sure if they even have any. But there is an ice machine on every floor. And as for the hair dryer...... its your typical travel type hair dryer.. not much good for styling! so bring your own if your concerned about that.

One last thing........ room service cleaned our room the first 2 days. However after that we kept the 'do not disturb' sign on the door because they had taken a can of mineral. I know its only mineral.... but kind of made us think wat if they take anything else!!

I'd still definately recommend this hotel in terms of cleanliness, and classiness!

Reviewed September 6, 2009

We stayed using Hotwire, the value was Great, believe me I compared hotels for months. It has all the requirement for a 4-Star Rating- but it is definitely not a 4-Star property. The staff is not warm at all and is really not concern about your thoughts. Don't bother saying it's your Anniversary or that you are tired from a 3 hour trip, they do not seem to be trained properly. The room was good but the walls are thin and the bathroom sounds like an engine when turning on the lights. Parking is $6 (not bad) for self - parking, but it is a long way from the elevators. Check your charges, they tried to charge me for valet ($15) instead of self-parking. Also, and sit down for this- they want $10 a day or $15 per stay to use a small Gym stuck in the same area as the spa. What a gigantic joke that was, 4-stars this is not. By the way the "Everglades Restaurant" and "VIP Level" are closed. Also no wireless internet is available in the rooms. The feeling is that this is a sinking ship and they are grapping for anything before they go under. I would recommend the hotel only if you can get a low price and remember that you will not get 4-star treatment or ammenities.

Reviewed September 6, 2009

We ended up booking our stay through hotwire, and it said that it was a 4 star hotel. My wife and I travel all of the time and this was probably considered a 2 star hotel at best. It was like staying in a Red Roof Inn with a really nice lobby. There were bugs crawling around, mold all over the shower and walls, as well as blood stains on the carpet and tile, holes in the celing and walls and they tried to cover them up with signs. It was so bad that we just left even though we could not get our money back.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank hollyv02
Reviewed September 2, 2009

We stayed here as an error which totally worked in our favor. The hotel we originally booked overbooked and so we went from a Comfort Inn to the Rosen Center at no additional charge.

The Rosen Center is by every sense of the word posh. From the decor and landscaping to the overall look of the room, it is very fancy yet family friendly. AS soon as you walk into the Rosen Center you will be overwhelmed by the sheer size of everything in front of you from the front desk, to the coffee area to the bar, restaurant, and the pool. The Rosen Center oozes fancy.

The Rosen Center is located directly next door to the Orange County Convention Center and many of the hotels guest are convention goers themselves. When we stayed we shared the hotel with Miss Teen America contenders (which our pre-teen son did not mind at all) and a Senator Ron Paul convention.

The I-Ride Trolley stops directly in front of the hotel which was a major plus. International Drive in the evenings can be a bear to drive with traffic. We took the trolley to a Pizza Uno for dinner and then enjoyed an easy 2 mile walk back to the hotel stopping along the way to enjoy the many different sites along International Drive.

The hotel rooms are of course above average compared to the many other rooms located in and around the Orlando area. We stayed on the 5th floor and even from there the view was magnificent. I highly recommend taking a trip up to the 24th floor and looking out the window. You won’t regret it.

By far the best feature of the Rosen Center is the pool area. The pool is massive and lacks a water slide like many other Central Florida resorts, but this pool is designed for the business traveler or the rather wealthy. While the resort is locate a few minutes drive from the theme parks (less than 5 to Sea World), the distance is easily forgotten once you soak in one of their two hot tubes.

In Conclusion the Rosen Center is an extremely fancy yet affordable (found it on several websites for under $70 a night upon my return) option for those looking for a nice posh atmosphere smack dab in the middle of International Drive.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family