2 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.com$187
Traveluro$145
Hurb$194
3,629 results
All reviews convention center everglades restaurant international drive parking garage large hotel convenience store conference deli walgreens parks tubs florida disney theme
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I usually choose small hotels if I can. Rosen Centre Hotel was chosen for me by organizers of the conference I went to.With more than 1300 rooms, I was afraid the place would be intimidating and more of a busy market square than a place where I I was hoping to get some rest after a long flight from Europe, and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. I guess it was the carpetted floors which concealed footsteps of the guests and staff, the size of the lobby and wide corridors on the ground floor leading to conference rooms and restaurants thanks to which the place did not look crowded at all.
I was offered a choice of a room either on a higher or on a lower floor and chose one of the top floors hoping to get a nice view of Orlando and was not disappointed.
I found the staff very polite, efficient and helpful (e.g. printing my boarding passes, helping find the place I was looking for in Orlando etc.)
The room was clean and comortable and everything worked: shower, bath, coffee maker, an iron and air conditioning. Service, as I said, was efficient but not agressive in any way - no hands extended for tips all the time (which in fact is what makes me offer larger tips). Great bar downstairs for chats with friends and conference attendees afer a busy day. Alternatively, a chance to take a dip in a fantastic outdoor pool!
I only visited one restaurant - Harry's, with great Carribbean food. Just round the corners from the hotel is a very good sea food restaurant, also worth visiting.
I don't think I'll get a chance to return to Florida (heading for Portland Or and Alaska before returning to Europe) but if I do, I will choose Rosen Centre Hotel, if only because I like returning to places which I enjoyed in the past.

Room tip: Choose a lower floor if fast lifts make you dizzy
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Bob M
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for honoring us with such a great review, Boguslaw 'Bob' M!

We are so pleased to hear you had such a great stay with us. I am happy to hear you took full advantage of all the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope you'll consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

stayed here as a couple in June 2016. The staff in this hotel are lovely and can not do enough to help you, especially the man on the deli counter, and the bar staff I think his name was Dave! Who we visited most evenings for a delicious cocktail and to pick his brain for recommendations of restaurants and bars in orlando. Our stay was very comfortable, the room was spacious and cleaned daily. The location of the hotel is good but not the best on international drive as it's not as close as some other hotels to the bars and restaurants...we didn't mind the walk too much or you can catch an uber for around $5. The first week of our stay was very quiet but the second week was a little more uncomfortable...surrounded by volleyball girls and school kids who literally took over the hotel! Not great for holiday makers, there were times we would have to wait 2-3 elevators to free up before we could get in (we were on the 22nd floor)! Which was inconvenient! Also these girls did not have much respect for other guests and were very nosey...was hit multiple times by balls from the pool games....would move to get away and they would then be directly in front of me again! Not nice when trying to relax!

Found the little starbucks very handy for caffeine fix before the parks and for quick breakfasts and the on site store is great as Is the deli. Did not eat at the restaurants apart from breakfast one morning which we found to be extremely over prices..$50 for two adults!?

All in all a nice stay and would definitely not hesitate to stay here again

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melliozx

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Melliozx!

We are so pleased to hear you had such a great stay with us. We like to think of our guest has friends staying in our own home. I am glad you had the chance to witness this during your time with us. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We were there for a conference and the Rosen Centre was the host hotel. It is a large hotel with good service. There are multiple restaurants in the hotel, and it's close to many others on International Drive.

Room tip: We had a good conference rate with discounts at the hotel restaurants.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for rating us so highly, NDMIII!

I am so happy to hear you had such a great stay with us. We are pleased to hear you found us to be in such a prime location. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Huge hotel. Great location on I-Drive. Lots of amenities. Good prices. Clean rooms. Just don't ask for anything, especially questions that require staff to think outside of their 'scripted' box. Be aware of the parking charges, especially if you are parking at both properties, Rosen Center and Rosen Plaza. Although they are about 1/2 mile apart, and you can access them via covered walkway, going through the convention center, if you choose not to walk, you will pay for parking at both places. I did not mind the amount charged, however, when making a reservation by phone, I was advised that there would be one daily charge. Incorrect. You pay at both, so valet parking is $37 a day if you park at both. Not a problem, if only the staff knew and could answer my questions. Oh, and good luck getting a manager to answer your questions by phone from the room...I was told that a manager would not be available to answer my questions. Went to the front desk, and they could not either...even the gentleman in the expensive suit, who appeared as though he were in charge and should know better. The parking supervisor (contracted company) at Rosen Plaza, the location where I was going to meetings, but not my original reservation, was the ONLY person on both sites that could give me a straight answer. The staff overall is very nice, but the inability to deal with a calm guest asking some questions really left me scratching my head.
The value for the price of the room was a pleasant surprise for the I-Drive area, and I would return. There are many restaurants within walking distance, as well.
Side note, I received, very quickly, an email survey about my stay, and they were so kind as to give me 4 opportunities to write (up to 4000 characters each) about any problems or concerns that may have occurred during my stay. No phone call after a week. Hmmmmmm...guess they are too busy reading novels written by guests. Mine was a short story.

Room tip: High floor, away from elevators. I-Drive view better than opposite view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Bill D,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are not pleased with the quality of service you received and for that we do apologize. Not too sure why there was such a discrepancy in the information you received, however we will be passing this review onto management to discuss in their next department meeting.

Please also expect a message in your TripAdvisor inbox as we would like to connect you with management to discuss your survey. Unfortunately, these do take time before they get to management but we can try to get you in touch sooner.

Samantha Matos
SMatos@Rosenhotels.com

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The room and property was nice, However the restaurants were going away samples, the everglades served my husband under cooked scallops. He got sick and mgt argued and implied the he was lying. Room nice, just don't eat the food.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Jillygee34,

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated and helps with improving the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your room, we want all of our guest to feel comfortable while they are here traveling away from home. I am sorry about the food at Everglades! Our chefs make sure that all of the food is cooked perfectly and that was not the case. I have sent your review over to management staff so they can further handle this. I hope that you enjoyed your vacation and that you had a safe trip home.

Lulu M. Pugh