“Great location”
Review of Rosen Centre Hotel

Rosen Centre Hotel
Ranked #127 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Self Parking is a good long walk. Paying for the use of the gym not good. Dining choices in hotel good. Close to local attractions. Next door to convention center. Staff very helpful. Would stay again for the price range.

• Stayed: March 2014
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Xcite Steve,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Rosen Centre!

We appreciate your kind comments and hope you will stay with us again soon!

mary@deatrickpr.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,078)

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My group was my, my wife and our 4 yr old. We arrived at 2am, has a room in less than 10 min(we had a reservation). Very few hotels are truly as clean and well kept as the images online imply, This place is. The room was spotless (I know because my wife has always insisted on cleaning anyplace we stay before I can put the bags down and settle in)
The staff couldn't be kinder or more attentive, at 7am on a Saturday morning in May (not even summer) the lobby was full of staffers ready to assist with the handful of guests who needed towels or directions. The WIFI was easy to connect to in the lobby (I didn't try in the room) and was pleasantly fast. If your hungry and not feeling like going out, the food won't disappoint but if you did choose to go out, your on International drive and can find anything you want within a few miles.The fitness rooom is almost inside the spa, not hard to get to but a bit hard to find if you don't commonly use Spa's. This puts it near the showers and keeps the kind and helpful Spa staff close by.

I did appreciate that the Cafe is always open in case you are hungry or need aspirin at 3am.

Overall, we were very happy with this place and will be call here first next time we visit Orlando.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for appreciating the little things! You review was so thorough. It is full of helpful information that people may not usually think to ask.

We are so thrilled that our associates were helpful during your stay! We will pass your compliments on to them.

We hope to see you and your family again soon! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I stay here close to once a month if not more. I absolutely love the covered parking. There is a little walk to it from the elevators but it's well worth it. Yes you do have to pay to park. Unless you stay one day, sometimes you can skate around it. I usually tend to. Staff is always friendly. Rooms are always well made and beds are really comfy. There are some restaurants in the building. The connivence store I think is 24 hours. I usually get there late and grab something to eat. The regular value of this place is slightly high however I do know ways to get rooms for less the half of the usual price. That's always a plus.

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for reviewing Rosen Plaza! Who knows the hotel better than a regular?

We look forward to your next stay, and we will do our best to make each one even better than the last!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hotel was fabulous. Two hot tubs and a beautiful clean heated outdoor pool. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was kind and helpful. Had several restaurants, Starbucks, spa, shuttles, and a small shopping area. This is a business like hotel but we were tourist visiting theme parks and we had a wonderful time staying at the Rosen. Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Megan_Knap_88

Hi, Megan_Knap_88,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We love to hear the word "fabulous" about our hotel!

We do have everything a business traveler needs, but cater to leisure guests, too. We've got our free Wifi for guests and complimentary daily scheduled transportation to and from SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Orlando and Wet 'n Wild. We also provide our 24-hour Red's Deli, Smoooth Java Proudly Serving Starbucks and more dining outlets for convenience.

Thank you, again, for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

35000 people came to the HIMSS conference this year. This is one of the three hotels closest yo the convention center where the confetence was bein held. It is big, noisy, with ton of restaurants and eateries. One is open 24 hours which is good.

My biggest issue is the lack of experienced front desk staff. They are all young and beautiful and draw blanks when asked a non routine question like is it easier to walk to x or take the conf bus. Answer: it depends how fast you walk. I almost wanted to sit the girl down amd give her some custmer relation advice. But I obliged and said nothing and went on my merry way.

At checkout another young girl tried to help me with expedited check out on her iPad away from the front desk. She screwed up everything and I had to go to the front desk and check out wasting 5 minutes of my time.

Hey you guys in the mgnt try to do a better job training these folks. A pretty face is only 20% of the puzzle.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Afsaneh N,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! And thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We appreciate your input and will definitely share this with our general manager. We strive to offer the most helpful and efficient customer service possible. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

We do hope you will return for another stay with us soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Staying here for a convention; work booked it and I had no idea what I was getting into. It's a fine hotel. Clean, reasonably comfy bed, and very convenient to Convention Center. But I wouldn't stay here again. First of all, stay where you can get points (ie: Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt...Hilton if you have to). Second, food isn't good. That's speaking for Everglades, Cafe Gauguin, and the deli. Very expensive for really mediocre quality. Fridge in room doesn't work, A/C is shaky, etc. Just very blah place.

Dear mk15057,

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review. We're glad that you found us convenient to the convention center and a good fit for a conventioneer.

We do not have a points program at this time, but do offer our guests free wifi in their guests rooms, complimentary scheduled transportation to select area theme parks such as Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando and other amenities to make our guests stay as affordable as possible.

We will share your experiences with our general manager for review and appreciate your sharing these with us. We hope that you might consider staying with us again the next time you're in Orlando.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Like most guests, I stayed at the Rosen Centre because its proximity to the Orange County Convention Center. My company hosted a conference at the OCCC. I so appreciated the easty walk to/from the convention center moring and night.

Unfortunately, I became ill during the conference and had to hole up in my room for two days. The staff was extremely kind during this time. For example, I ordered tea to soothe my sore throat and nagging cough. I didn't like the flavor of tea so the server went back to the kitchen, selected teas and delivered them to me. Also, I had "the chills" so a maid brought me an extra blanket. I'm most appreciative to these acts of kindness.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear ChicagoMary62,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a review of Rosen Centre and of course, appreciate your kind comments. We're happy to provide our skywalk that connects us to the convention center, so appreciate you found it beneficial.

We're so sorry that you became ill during your trip, but very happy to hear that our associates gave you some extra TLC. We have to say that we're very proud of our associates and staff, all of whom genuinely care about our guests. While courteous treatment should be expected, they go the extra mile with no prompting from management to do these little things that can mean so much when one is out of town.

We hope you'll come back again soon when you can really enjoy yourself -- maybe for some leisure time in Orlando. Hopefully, you'll be ready to enjoy our restaurants and some steak or sushi rather than soup!