Rosen Centre Hotel
$127
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
Hyatt.com
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$391
Travelocity
3,159 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barsea worldmini fridgelarge poolpool area is
Reviewed July 17, 2008

I stayed here for two nights for a conference. I didn't get to experience many of the hotel's amenities but what I did sample was great. What impressed me most was how quiet the room was. I know I had a neighbor but didn't hear a peep the whole time. My other favorite part was the bed. It was absolutely heavenly. The most comfortable bed and pillows I've slept on in a long time. As far as food I experienced the breakfast buffet which I would give a solid B. The staff was excellently helpful and kind, even printing my plane boarding pass for me. The pool looked great. Wish I had had a chance to try it out.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2008

First, I intended to tell the hotel about my experience, but I had a rushed last morning and decided to take advantage of their speedy checkout that didn't require a stop at the front desk. I looked for a comment card, but didn't find one, and I even looked on their web site for a review area, but didn't find one.

I agree with another reviewer that the hotel and it's offerings are overpriced, but they basically have you trapped as there isn't much else available in walking distance.

I used self-parking and had a very long hike into the front desk, but the staff was friendly. I called services when I got in my room to tell them (as indicated on an info card) not to change my bed linens during my stay for energy saving reasons. I don't know what happen, but housekeeping never came at all during my 2-night stay.

The room was small, the furniture looked overused, and the walls were scuffed up. The price was reduced for a large convention, but it was still at least $50 more than I feel the room was worth -- and that isn't considering that it was on their concierge floor and usually goes for twice or more than what I paid.

I ate in the room, at the coffee bar, the standard restaurant, and the upscale restaurant. All had very good food and service. I did not use the pool or other recreation facilities due to my schedule.

I'll ask to stay at the Peabody the next time there is a convention in the area to attend. My past experience there was more to my liking.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank rgermany
Reviewed July 9, 2008

We went to Orlando in October 2007 and decided to stay in the five star Rosen Centre hotel.
An impressive hotel, great room, swimming pool, shop, restaurant etc. We had a great time. During the week there are a lot of business people around as the conference centre in next-door but this didn’t affect us! I really can’t say anything bad about this hotel to be honest would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2008

The noise in this hotel is awfull over run by cheer leaders and moms every time im there and as a flight attendant im there alot!!!! The noise is shocking as for the maids i think they are all deaf as they just shout shout shout bang shout knock bang shout knock.......u get the picture.
Rooms are ok, expensive to buy food in the deli ,however it does have a great pool when the cheer leaders aint shouting GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LYONS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
ENJOY

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank BEACHBOY7181
Reviewed June 30, 2008

I was attending a convention next door to this hotel. To began with, I was actually booked at another hotel down the street through my organization, but was moved to the Rosen Centre because the other hotel's construction project was not complete. First I had to pay another $20.00 per night at this hotel. Second the internet connection was an additional $10. per day. If you drive to Orlando, when you pull up out front, the valet guys almost car jack you. They are friendly but beware, this service cost you another $12. per day. I choose to park in the hotel's covered garage in back of the hotel. On the morning I was checking out, I noticed on my bill they had charged me an additional $5. per day for self parking. SELF PARKING!!! I should charge the hotel $10. per day for self walking to and from their covered garage to the hotel lobby. It's only about a 1/4 mile from the garage to the hotel lobby where the eleavators are located. (it's a long way) Also, if you fly to Orlando, and on the day your leaving you have a meeting, they will be glad to hold your bags after check out time until you leave for an additional carge of $10. per bag. The room was very small for $140. per night. This hotel is full of hidden charges so if your staying here please beware!!! I've stayed in other hotels that were just as nice if not better for far less money per night and offered a room twice as big with a microwave and fridge in it. I've even stayed in a suite with two rooms for 1/3 less money and a lot nicer. The only thing this hotel offers in a standard room is a blow dryer, coffee maker, TV, toilet, bed, clock radio or a wake up call. The restaurants in the hotel are very expensive too, so look at those menus before you enter. Overall, I feel like this hotel is very exspensive and over priced when it comes to what you get for your money. Let me also add that the hotel was very nice with a beautiful lobby. As I stated, my room was very nice but small fro $140. per night. The staff was also very friendly and helpful to me on my visit. Just be aware of all the extra or hidden charges if your staying here. I know operating exspenses have to be tremendus for this place with a huge payroll to match, but I think the hotel needs to be a little more up front with all the charges and not wait until you check in.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business