“parking !!!”
Review of Rosen Centre Hotel

Rosen Centre Hotel
Ranked #144 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Gorgeous impressive looking hotel better than its 3 star rating..Pool area very clean and pool very nice and very big...Rooms adequate and clean great views all round, although the in room fridge was unusually noisy..Tapas and sushi bars look very inviting as does the Deli and other restraunts ...The car park is situated at the rear of the hotel and is quite a distance from reception and guests self parking are encouraged to park even further away in the multi storey garage...this is probably so that you use the valet parking !! This is very annoying as it is in most US hotels ...priority parking given to the wealthier lazier guests...during our stay the valet parking out front which is quite extensive was almost empty ..dozens upon dozens of empty spaces , which you pass every evening on your way out...quite ridiculous.. The lobby bar very large and inviting ..unless you would like at around midnight... I have never felt less welcome anywhere !! we ordered our drinks ..which were virtually slung onto the bar @ almost $15 for 2 G&Ts ..they really should have been served on a silver platter... just so they know we gave their tip to a more deserving bar tender the following evening...Overall the hotel is more than very nice and again more worthy of its 3 star rating and also we got a fab deal which is to cheap to mention... a fab place to stay and well worth giving it a go.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Hi 2bHappy2b

Thanks so much for the "fab" review! We are proud to offer a variety of dining options. We hope you will get to try out more of them on your next visit.

We apologize for the less than friendly bartender. We assure you that this is not the norm. Management will be notified, and the bartenders will be spoken to.

We hope to see you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Ally Castaneda
Rosen Centre
(407) 996-9840
assistant@deatrickpr.com

There are newer reviews for Rosen Centre Hotel

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I took a family vacation here last the summer (to visit Disneyworld, Universal studios, Seaworld,etc) and the stay was quite pleasant. Very large hotel with restaurants and stores that are open late in the evening and surrounding the hotel were local chain and fast food restaurants such as McDonalds. The rooms were clean and modern, the pool is large and quite the party atmosphere at night. but what stood out was the management here! Here's the full story: My family likes to pack light and do laundry when we travel. Unfortunately this time, we had some small messes on our clothes (from Disneyworld) and I didn't have enough quarters for the in-hotel laundry machine. It was about 10pm and I went to the Bar as well as to the front desk, but they refused to provide change for their laundry machine. As I was walking upstairs disappointed, the very keen eyed night hotel manager noticed this and asked me if my stay was alright and I said that everything was fine except I wanted to do Laundry but couldn't because I didn't have any change. The hotel manager quickly went back to the front desk and questioned them, why they refused to get change. He ignored their excuses and quickly went to get me change. My experience at Rosen Centre would have been soured, but this definitely changed things. Thank you for the service! The little things that management does make a BIG difference!

Room Tip: If you need something, check with the management. They actually care!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Upon checking in to the Rosen Centre, I was greeted pleasantly and quickly by the desk staff. I drove to the self-parking area, which costs $13 per night, and parked in the lot. This is a big convention center, and the downside was schlepping the luggage from the parking through the convention center to the elevators near the lobby. I would say it's a city block in distance, although it is inside, so no worries about the weather, just the distance. The room was spotless and the beds were comfortable. There were nice amenities in the bath. The refrigerator and coffee machine were nice. There were about 13 channels on the TV, but who goes to Orlando to watch TV? After a late night, I was up later than usual, and housekeeping knocked on the door before 10:00. Then she knocked again at 10:30. I didn't mind the latter one, because checkout is 11:00. I had thought noon, unfortunately. Still, I got out of the room with time to spare. I may shop around the next time, if the price isn't right on this one.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Me and my husband stayed here from 11th - 15th Sept and were thrilled to bits with the hotel, it is ideally located on International Drive and is set between Sea World and Universal Studios and only 11 miles from Orlando Int Airport.

Our room on the 16th floor gave us a brilliant view of Int Drive and was very quiet despite the hotel being full, the rooms were very clean and All toiletries/towels replaced daily!

Other reviews have mentioned having to pay for parking and WiFi but we were surprised to find both were complimentary for us - which really pleased us!

All staff were really friendly and helpful when i had occasion to speak to them.

We only ate in the hotel once - on the night we arrived, we went in the buffet restaurant, it was ok and filled a hole but we didn't go back....

The car park is quite a distance from the reception desk - or should i say it certainly seemed so when carrying the cases through the night we arrived, it is probably a 5-7 mins walk depending on fitness, but it is fine when not laden down with bags.

So all in all I would happily recommend this hotel to other travellers and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor for a better view of Orlando!
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Newly Upgraded! Very Clean Friendly High Quality Hotel on I drive next to very nice convention Center, from counter person upgraded us on a Hotwire reservation, KUDOS TO FRONT DESK!!! - something went wrong when checking in but wow without asking they gave us a SUITE, probably time of year but to us we were kings and the room was VERY nice, I would say the nicest room I have ever been in! POOL is incredible, really nice job all around! True 4 star, Rosen really seems to be doing a great job! BEST part reasonable parking $7 hard to believe in todays world but that to me is fine, classy touch Rosen!

Room Tip: Dont face I drive teh other side is Disney, Seaworld etc can see fireworks
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I ended up being upgraded to a suite - what a pleasant surprise! The room was beautiful, with a view overlooking the pool. Everything was clean and in working order. The restaurants were great, prices reasonable. All of the staff I dealt with were friendly and polite. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

me and my husband stayed in this hotel in march 2013 we have been to orlando 8-times now
and every time we go we love it more, fantastic holiday! we stayed in the rosen center hotel for 10,nights a grate hotel the rooms wear very clean and big, the hotel its self was fantastic it has pizza shops in starbuks coffie, good hotel for couples or family, it has a large pool two outdoors hot tubs, that are in use until midnight, the hotel is good location ther is a wallgreen store next door, that's like our super,market, all so resaraunts and bars, ther is a shuttale bus that comes every day to take you to the parks free of charge when staying it the hotel, overall a (FANTASTIC) hotel enyone that rights bad reviews about this hotel is not right in the head!!! x

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple