“Beautiful, nicely located and excellent value!”
Review of Rosen Centre Hotel

Rosen Centre Hotel
Ranked #146 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
“Beautiful, nicely located and excellent value!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed here with my sister and cousin on a business/vacation trip for 5 nights. The hotel is located on I-drive and located around many restaurants/stores. Room was nice and clean. Pool was beautiful and always had an available chair. Service was excellent at the desk and in our room for our entire stay. The only con I have was our service on directions to Epcot and other places from the hotel. I was given the wrong route on one occasion and handed off to another attendant when asking for other directions/route to The Blue Man Group show as the iTrolly a horrible means of transportation did not take us to these locations. The taxi's in the area are very expensive. Cost us $43 from the airport to the hotel. I would stay at this hotel if visiting Orlando again and would recommend this hotel to others. I was able to get a wonderful deal on this hotel on otels.com $67 per night!

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floors as they provide the best view of the city!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mspriggs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (624)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for just 1 night and that was enough. We had 2 rooms and one of them didn't have a shower curtain, not sure how that happens in a room that should have been cleaned by houskeeping before it was available again. The parking fee was also a big surprise, $15 to self park and then the long walk that was involved was another big issue. The final thing that really turned me off was houskeeping knocking on my door at 9am on a sunday to let me know check out was at 11am. I was aware of this already and din't need someone waking me up to tell me. Overall I was not happy with my stay here and I will tell family, friends and my employer how I felt about staying here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jocln312
Centralia, Illinois
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First stay at a Rosen property, but I will definitely consider this hotel group again. The Rosen Centre is just the right size- all the amenities, but not over-powering. The lobby has numerous food choices, such as Tappas, Sushi, Deli, Coffee, Florida Specialties and more. Never got into the outdoor pool, but it looked really nice. Convenient walkways to all parts of the convention center. Cleanliness & service were great. Week-long convention was tiring, so I really appreciated this excellent hotel. They have a baggage check program where I was able to check my bag at the Bell Desk & avoided the lines at the airport... bag went right onto my flight home. really liked this convenience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven G
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at the Rosen Centre for 8 nights in August booking with Travel Republic the hotel is at the bottom of International Drive in a quiet area next to the convention centre but within walking distance of a few restaurants and shops although I would recommend a car if staying at this hotel. We had a double room which was nice and spacious enough and very clean.The hotel pool is really lovely and the spa's are fantastic even during August the pool was never packed there was always plenty of sun loungers available. The free WiFi is great. We ate at 'Reds Deli' in the hotel several times the food was good and reasonably priced my young Daughter loved the Pizza's and Hot Dogs! The public areas in the hotel are spotless.
This is a very busy hotel hosting many conventions but this was never a problem. The car park at the rear of the hotel was sometimes busy in the evening but we was always able to find a space. The deal we booked included parking. Yes it is a bit of a trek from the car park to the hotel lifts but again it was never a problem.
When we came to leave to go to our next hotel we felt that we wanted a bit longer here it is a good quality hotel at a very good price we will definitely stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It would be difficult to find fault. The location is excellent right next to Itram 27. The reception is impressive with marble walls.. There is a first class bar and a very large pool area. The room was very well appointed and spotless and the complimentary WIFI very welcome. A lot of airlines put there crew here which is a sign of quality..

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, the view is excellent.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank erichowell09
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed at the Rosen centre from the 25th August - 8th September and it was a fabulous stay.
When we arrived we had requested a king bed on a high floor, they had no such rooms available and so upgraded us promptly to a suite free of charge. I was very impressed by this excellent customer service and the reception staff remained this helpful for the duration of our stay.
Our room was beautiful and very spacious, we had a peek at the double rooms and they seemed lovely and spacious too.
I have seen people complain about the air con switching off, to disable this you press and hold the button you use to change it from fahrenheit to centigrade and it says BP (bypass).
The pool is big and they provide the towels, it was very quiet when we were there. I think with it being a convention hotel the pool remains quieter than others which is always good. It is open until midnight too.
The hotel is a good location, it is on what I think is the nicer end of International drive. But it is about a 10-15 minute walk to pointe Orlando and a lot of restaurants which we walked most nights but there is an I-ride stop right outside (I-ride passes are available from the customer service section in the hotel and are only $12 for a week and come every 20 minutes).
There is a 24 hour store which is very helpful. We also used the Java Cafe for coffee which was also great.
I'm not 100% sure how parking works but as we booked for 2 weeks our parking was included but we never knew this until we asked, so it would be worth checking at reception.
As a summary:
Pros: spacious, friendly staff, very clean, good location, deli
Cons: staff at guest services can be pushy so don't feel pressurised!

Room Tip: A high up floor has great views, if you request one over the pool you can see Seaworld.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank elpaterson
Sarasota
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We came to the Rosen Centre Hotel for the "What a Fan" conference. The entire experience was great! Upon arrival, we were quickly greeted by a bellhop who removed our luggage from the vehicle stored them in a secure area until we checked in. The staff at the front desk were prompt and very helpful. Upon check-in, the bellhop brought our luggage to the room. The rooms are spacious, the beds comfortable, and the amenities plentiful. With the conference, we received free parking in a garage for the entire stay. The Rosen Centre has large ballrooms for any size conference from the 100+ in ours to 2000+ in the youth group conference that was going on concurrently. The hotel has an assortment of restaurants/deli's/bars...you don't even have to leave the premises. Highly recommended! Especially for special rates like $79.99 on a holiday weekend for 2 double beds!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to capture an excellent view of Orlando from your room!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends