The best things about this hotel:
1. Concierge team is amazing. Guy at boarding pass kiosk was taking a long time and concierge printed off my pass from his own computer.
2.They let me check in early
3. They have a great 24 hr convenience store that actually has decent hot food/deli wine, beer, etc.
4. They have outlets for your phone/laptop/etc right by the bed
5. They are right at the convention center, a must when attending a conference at the Orlando Convention Center.
Areas for improvement/weirdness:
1. It costs $15 to use the gym. I had to wait 20 minutes to use one of the two exercise bikes. The gym was tiny and packed. I was pretty annoyed. This gym isn't fee-worthy.
2. Thin walls in the hotel rooms. Like, really thin. I was woken up at 6 am to the sound of my neighbor being sick in the bathroom. Pretty gross way to start the day.
3. I was in the shower when I realized I only had conditioner, no shampoo. I left a note for the maid asking for shampoo. I came back to find two shampoos but the conditioner was gone. The concierge was great and handed me conditioner.
4. The gym is through the lobby and its a good embarrassing distance of a walk when you are in your workout gear, here for a conference and you run into colleagues.
5. You'll wake up when the sun rises (or before if your next door neighbor is sick) as there are only sheer shades that shut all the way. It got really bright at sunrise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Centre Hotel raises the bar in guest service, convenience and value among Orlando hotels with the numerous amenities at the 1,334-room, award-winning convention property. Recently unveiled is a new Executive Ballroom that offers 4,000-sq. Ft. Of pre-function space and 18,000 sq. Ft. Of state-of-the art meeting space. This new addition brings the hotel's total meeting space to more than 150,000-sq. Ft., Which includes the 35,000-sq. Ft. Grand Ballroom, the 14,375-sq. Ft. Junior Ballroom, two 3,500-sq. Ft. Signature meeting rooms and 24 individual meeting salons. The Rosen Centre Skywalk, a covered pedestrian connector, joins the hotel with the Orange County Convention Center's West Building. The walkway rises approximately 20 feet above vehicular traffic on Convention Way, providing attendees with a safe, weatherproof, and traffic-free "commute" from guest room to meeting room or restaurant in less than four minutes. Rosen Centre Hotel's guests also enjoy a wealth of relaxing amenities. Our hotel features nine restaurants and lounges including Everglades Restaurant and Bar, a Florida-themed steak and seafood resaurant, Cafe Gauguin, featuring three daily extensive buffets and a la carte menu items; Banshoo Sushi; 98Forty Tapas & Tequila; Smoooth Java, proudly serving Starbucks drinks, smoothies and pastries; and the 24-hour Red's Deli. For recreation, the hotel features an Olympic-size tropical outdoor swimming pool and The Spa at Rosen Centre, featuring seven treatment suites, a full-service hair salon, health club and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Centre Orlando
- Hotel Rosen Centre