“I'm only sad I couldn't stay longer”
Review of Rosen Centre Hotel

Rosen Centre Hotel
Ranked #136 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 17, 2013

What a lovely experience I had at your property! Every bit of your staff is friendly: security, front desk, maids, luggage clerk and valets included. Your staff anticipated our every need; for example, after booking us in a king bed room and subsequently noticing my daughter was with us, the front desk clerk sent for a roll-away bed which a helpful young man brought up immediately upon our arrival.

We were a perfect distance from Disney and were so pleased with your hotel, which was very clean, with very courteous staff who provided a wonderful stay. I will return here during my next trip to Orlando and highly recommend your establishment to others!

Room Tip: You can buy tickets to Disney in the lobby and there is a Walgreen's across the street great for...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We are so glad to hear about your experience. We greatly appreciate your review and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,018)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had a great stay at the Rosen Centre. The room was very nice, the bathroom had plenty of counter space and the staff was very friendly. After I checked out and been gone for about an hour, I realized I had left some of my things in my room - immediate panic mode! I thought, well my stuff is gone now. But I called over to the hotel and spoke with a nice lady in security. I told her my problem and she said she would send someone up right away to get my things. She said she would call me back soon. Ten minutes later I received a phone call. They had found my stuff! I was absolutely delighted and impressed. I went over and got my things. They had everything in a bag for me and I signed for it. Very happy!

Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to see that our security team was able to go the extra mile to ensure you had a good experience.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The room was very clean and comfortable. Front desk and concierge were very helpful. Check in was quick and easy. Location is OK - about 15 minute walk or 5 minute cab to shopping and restaurants. The restaurants in the hotel are just OK - nothing to brag about.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PapStevo
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel had a nice room but the service could have been improved. We asked for a king size bed and it was not provided until the next day so we had to change rooms. We had several other requests that were they agreed to but we either did not get or we had to request again. When we checked out they asked us how our stay was so we told them and they looked right through us and said have a nice day. Not very customer focused. It is too bad as we generally have good experiences in Orlando. One thing I did love is one gal at the coffee shop. She was sooo friendly every day when I went in with a huge smile to greet everyone. I hope they appreciate her!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Nice hotel, good pool and ok staff.
Room ok two queen beds, nothing special and air con not quite.

Food ok with some shops near by, the pointe. Just north up INternational drive has some good bars and shops, breakfast expensive, Denny's near by is a better option.

Room Tip: Even number rooms face over pool and nortish
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a fairly nice hotel and a good choice if you are attending a conference or are looking for a hotel that does and has everything on location.

Pros:
There are a few different restaurant options available in the lobby which is convenient.
Hotel is clean, rooms are a good size. hi-def TVs with excellent menu system
Nice pool with an outside bar (although the pool does front to a parking lot)
Easy access, via skyway, to convention center
Rooms have refrigerators that aren't pre-stocked (so no $7 bottled water)

Cons:
The self-parking is quite a hike from the check in desk - and its $13 per day, which seems expensive for Orlando
Rooms and bathrooms are blandly furnished
Air conditioning unit is really, really loud. annoyingly so
Walls and doors are thin

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank justin44
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend stay at the Rosen Centre recently. I've actually stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek quite a few times over the last year plus +. However this was my 1st stay at the Rosen Centre. I must say this may be my new favorirte Rosen property. We found a wonderful rate on Hotwire and enjoyed an updated, and large, room overlooking the pool on a high floor. We had what I would call a mini suite and it had a separate living area as part of the room. This worked out beautfully as we needed a roll away bed for an addtional guest. The location is also wonderful. Close to the convention centers, of course, but also conveniently located in the Pointe Orlando area giving you LOTS of choices for food. I've had wonderful experiences at the Rosen properties and will continue to stay there as often as possible.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family