3,324 results
All reviews convention center red's deli everglades restaurant international drive self parking red lobster attending a conference pointe orlando large hotel trade show convenience store high floor lobby bar mini fridge large pool sea world pool area is
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Rosen Center is an OK place. The rooms are fine, the pool's pretty good, the "restaurants" in the lobby are arguably a bad value for money but at least they won't kill you. There's a tiny exercise room too, good luck finding it. The place is typical of an average full service chain hotel, nothing special, but it's certainly acceptable. One of my colleagues stayed at the Peabody, which was a fair bit nicer. I'll be there next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Genetically_modified
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We ended up getting walked from another one of Rosen`s Properties due to overbooking on OCT 12-14. We made out on this one because of the cost of the other Hotel was carried over for the two nights we stayed and was at lot less then the Centre rack rate. Check in was not a problem and the front desk was friendly and helpful with our questions. The Centre is your typical convention style hotel ( traveling with cheerleading we have stayed in our share along the east coast) . The Centre is huge to say the least.. lots of walking area ,swimming,eating and bar areas to choose from. the kids made use of the pool ,but during the day we spent time at the parks and dropped right off to sleep at night so we did not see much of the Hotel . what I can tell you is that I loved the shuttle for the parks. They do run limited and you have to reserve a seat on them . The shuttle makes stops at a couple of Rosen`s other properties so space is limited. Rooms were nice and clean no issues there. I did not bring any computers this trip so I do not know about the WiFi.. I was on the 8th floor and my phone internet worked just fine. I loved the fact that I was able to order up a SUV car service for a flat rate instead of a Taxi to take us to our next hotel . This help tremendously and the driver was courteous and friendly . over all we had a great stay and The Centre is located on International Dr. so it is close to everything including the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I checked in, as soon as I walk into my room it was the wrong room. I then was moved to the right room and as we walk into the room it's scourging hot inside the room. At 2am the maintenance guy came and attempted to fix the AC and he said its motion censored and is off the hole time your not in the room. So again, they moved us to another room. We arrive at the room that they told us would be an "upgrade" which was not. As soon as we walked into the room we noticed the things in the fridge were missing and had to once again call guest relations. They told us personally that everything in the room would be moved for us. We mentioned that we had things in the fridge. The lady said "not a problem we will get everything". After waiting for an answer to were the stuff in the fridge was they told us they threw it away.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Emaeso89
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is an ok hotel. Really it is totally based around the conference centre across the road. If you are there for this reason, this is an ok place. It is truly enormous. If you are thinking of just a place to stay, not great for that purpose. The restaurants are ok, coffee shop ok, really it is made for mass production and efficiency. Has a decent bar in the lobby, but again centred around conferences.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Canada39
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have come to have ceartain expectations for hotels at a ceartain price, size and location.
This hotel falls short. Acomodations are OK, Decorations are old and the hole place feels like it needs serious renovation.
No breakfast included which for a hotel located in front of a convention center is unusual.
Also the "just installed wifi" seems like it was installed decades ago because its super slow and it doest have a good signal from the desk thru wifi or ethernet cable. Basically to get good internet i had to sit by the door.
Staff alse felt very monotone or robotic, just the basics and your on your way.
Another point, the toilet bowl was dirty upon arrival.
The place just feels left back in time and in need of seroius renovation as said before and for the price, you can ceartainly do better. This would definetly not be my first choice......or second.....or third...well you get it.
Acces to the convention center is convenient but transportation to and from it is also widely available. Also AC is very cool which is to my liking.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business