Rosen Centre Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
3,139 results
All reviewsconvention centerred's delieverglades restaurantinternational driveself parkingred lobsterattending a conferencepointe orlandolarge hoteltrade showconvenience storehigh floorlobby barsea worldmini fridgelarge poolpool area is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was here on business in March so used the hotel during the day more than most. Overall I was pretty pleased with the hotel and would stay here again. The rooms were good with good TV choice. The restaurants in the hotel were typical American fare, although my first night, a Saturday, they closed the main restaurant for some reason, which meant I had to leave the hotel to eat as the other restaurant was full to bursting. Who closes their main restaurant on a Saturday?
My other gripe is the level of noise coming from the fans/air con units on one side of the building. They droned on all night and, as a light sleeper, it necessitated ear plugs to get to sleep. Try and ask for a room NOT facing the fans!
As far as the conference facilities here they were very good, no complaints. Also, as a non unionized area there were no silly hassles or expenses.
The best thing about the hotel was its location on International Drive. Very good and this would be one of the reasons i'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room that does NOT overlook the conference facility as the roof of this area is connected to the hotel and has dozens of air con fans droning on all day and night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Teamtango
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

We are sorry to read about the problems you experienced with our hotel. We would like the opportunity to have you stay with us again and rebuild your confidence in our brand. If you are in the Orlando area again, please consider giving us another try.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The hotel is good, clean and well located. It has some good options for eating in the lobby. The room is large, spacious and comfortable. However, in my room, the control of A/C was broken. We request to the front desk to change us to another room, but they preferred to send a guy to fix the control. Result: the control was not repaired and we had to sleep in the same room, sometimes very cold, sometimes too warm, because we could not regulate the temperature of the A/C. The breakfast is paid as well as the self-parking (US$ 13.00 per day), located about 300 meters from the reception. The Rosen Centre is located in the International Drive (best location in Orlando). So, the hotel is near several good restaurants and convenience stores.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the higher floors.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank vinigmartins
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My only complaint is the terrible Internet service. Everyday you have to renew which is OK. Unfortunately I had to call everyday to get it to charge to my room. Why would such a great hotel with great service use such a poor supplier?

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Mzulas
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

We are disappointed to read about the problems you experienced while with us. We wish we had known about these issues sooner in order to accommodate you properly, ensuring you a pleasant stay. We thank you for your comments. The issues you mentioned are being reviewed by our management team. It is through hearing such honest customer feedback that we are able to improve our services for the enhanced future enjoyment of our guests.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

All Staff is great! Rooms are nice. Elevators are fast. Rooms are Very clean and have great beds!
Only down side is parking. Self park is quite a tread and its pricey and your other option is valet that is pricier. Internet of free?

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 27, 2012

They locked me out of my room at 1:30am with my bags still in the room and stated I need to pay the bill now in order to get access to the room (kept reiterating that is the hotel policy). This was all due to that, my charge card wasn't allowing them to charge more than I had initially authorized. If you stay there be sure to examine your bill closely. They are slick about adding miscellaneous/extra charges to your bill. The front desk clerks are not trained well in handling customer service issues. They tried to add an extra night to my bill (the night prior to my check-in), when I told them I booked only two nights, the Clerk (Allison) said the system had me for three nights, therefore I need to pay. She could not understand the hotel system error, I had to ask another clerk to assist her in fixing the error, but still demanded I need to pay the full bill now before they let me back into the room. I paid the bill in full and then checked out in the morning. No one from the hotel apologized for their mistake. One other note, my family did not feel safe in this hotel, and their security night manager was an absolute imbecile, lacking professionalism. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: There are plenty of good hotels in Orlando with great service, stay away from the Rosen Centre.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Mr T
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear Sir,

We appreciate receiving your feedback regarding your recent stay and have researched further in order to learn where we had failed you. We take comments from our guests very seriously as it allows us the opportunity to improve our product and services. I do hope that you accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced as I can assure you that this isolated incident does not meet with our guest service standards. We strive to provide the best hospitality service and value in Central Florida and I regret that in this occasion we did not accomplish that goal. I have addressed the issues you encountered with the management teams of each department involved and we have implemented additional training measures to ensure that these shortfalls do not happen again in the future. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and address any further concerns and hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your confidence in our Hotel. Thank you again for your feedback.

Warm Regards,