“Home Away From Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

christina...
Dallas, Texas
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed May 23, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We really enjoyed staying at this property. It has all the comforts of home, was much more comfortable for my family than a hotel, and had a space for everyone to either all join together or go to their separate quarters. It was true to the pictures and the neighbors were great. The amenity center is nice and fully worth a day's break between the Disney parks. The surrounding area has all you need in a 5 mile radius. Champions Gate is around the corner with shopping, eating, a very good grocery store, a full service Omni hotel, and a great Nail Salon. It was a fun week. We only wish we had stayed another one.

Management Response
Jun 3, 2018
I am so glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay and vacation. It has been a pleasure working with you. Let me know if I can ever help again!
cre213
Chaguanas, Trinidad
“Mr. ”
Reviewed February 20, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The house is exactly as the pictures. It was clean, Mordern and the layout was perfect. The owner was very helpful when we requested an extra Iron and blow dryer.

The house was located close to the major theme parks like Disney and universal.

Management Response
Mar 1, 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed the home! Solterra is a beautiful resort. I hope you had a wonderful time in Orlando. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing