“KInda interesting but nothing special”

Titanic The Experience
$14.99*
In the City Discount Card: Orlando
Ranked #15 of 105 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Largest Permanant Titanic Attraction in the World.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went on MLK and forgot that the kids were out of school. We waited for 20 minutes for the guided tour which was supppose to be worth the wait according to cashier. Once the lobby was full of kids and parents, my wife and I just toured by ourselves. The tour can be self guided and was fine. Some artifacts were there and interesting but nothing special. Some interesting history.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my mom last April. Very exciting to me because I LOVE Titanic! Great artifacts and great tour guides. This place is aimed more towards adults rather than children. Very interesting, and fun.

1  Thank LaurAshie
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We visited this exhibit specifically to see the Titanic Jewels that were on tour. We were some of the first people there when they opened, so it was not crowded. They put you on a tour, which is helpful since they tell you how to identify real titanic artifacts from replications. The jewels were fantastic- well worth the trip. They were beautiful and haunting at the same time. They have a good selection of real artifacts from the ship that are permanently there. The tour guide was pleasant and knowledgeable and perfected the British accent. I was very happy to be able to visit while in Orlando after missing the exhibit while in Las Vegas last year. If you have any interest in titanic it's worth a trip! There are coupons around, so keep your eye out for them.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We visited mid week in October. We couldn't go with a guide, so we looked around in our own time. The information available is interesting and the recreation of rooms is good if you can use a bit of imagination to think what it would have been like to be on the Titanic. I can't really fault this place, they obviously don't have a multi million pound budget to recreate a replica of the ship so I think it is unfair to judge the creators as if they did. What it does have though is good. The only thing I didn't like was the references to the 1997 film Titanic, I was hoping this would be more about the history of the real lives and times of the passengers of 1912. However this is Orlando and I assume a lot of people want the connection of the film. I would have liked to see more information on the walls, but I never had a guide so maybe they give you more. We had two young children with us who were bored to tears, but stayed quiet with their computer games (on silent), this place isn't for small kids, but adults need their time to visit attractions too! I would visit here again and next time make sure I arrived at the time of a tour.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I first went to Orlando 7 years ago and unfortunately didn't get to fit this into that trip. Infact we only managed this one on the last day but I am glad we did. Unfortunately due to us flying home we didn't get the tour with the guide which I think would really have added to the experience. To go to this museum I think you really need to have a big love or fondness for the story of Titanic, although not a good story I know. I had my 5 year old daughter with me and obviously she had no interest at all. I think the best part of the tour is probably the later half with all the replicas as then you start to imagine what it was like to have been aboard that ship.