“Rain Rain Go Away!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
View of clubhouse, waterpark
View of water slide Evening view of clubhouse waterpark
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View of water slide
Evening view of clubhouse waterpark
Modern villa close to the clubhouse/waterpark
Dining Room
Main bathroom on 2nd fl
King Suite on 2nd floor
King Suite bathroom
Resort in the evening
View of waterslide from adult pool
Highland Reserve Golf
Full gym
View of volley ball court and pool table
View of lazy river and water slide
Tiki Bar
Lazy river
Movie Night at the Resort-Great way to end the evening
24 Hour check in Reception Desk
Swimming till 11:00 pm
Full on site arcade-great for the rainy days
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
milyndajb...
“Rain Rain Go Away!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Booking was very easy and any questions I had was answered immediately. The host was very transparent in her response and I really appreciated the clear instruction binder found on premises. Check in was simple which I was very worried due to my late arrival. The vacation rental was very clean and spacious. Kudos to the host!!!!

May 29, 2018
Hi Milynda Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to know that your questions were answered, and the check in process went well. It is most important that all of our guests have a great experience in my home. I look forward to your return. Laura
PR G
“Ideal for Large Families and Repeat Guests”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I (a group of 7) stayed for a week in April of this year. We had high expectations based on all the high reviews and were not disappointed. Laura and her husband provided excellent communication throughout the process even while I was still deciding if this was the right rental six months in advance of our trip. Payment was simple as was checkin on our first day. During checkin, I witnessed the stress experienced by other vacationers who had booked through other management companies and was so grateful I had chosen wisely. The villa is very nice and well decorated for a vacationer. It was clean and well stocked with most things a traveler might need. The bedroom setup was perfect for our family; the kids loved the twin beds. We had plenty of privacy within and around the home because of the villa’s layout and guest turnover in surrounding units. The front door is equipped with a special key code lock, which ensured our unit was secure. I was particularly impressed by the strategic placement of nightlights throughout the unit. Navigating a foreign space is tricky enough but try doing it in the dark. The washer/dryer and dishwasher were very much appreciated and worked perfectly. We were a very short walk from the clubhouse and pool. The pool is awesome! We considered that an important part of our vacation rental choice and were more than pleased with what we got. The kids loved the arcade and I appreciated the small store adjacent the pool where I was able to buy pool tubes for the lazy river. It’s a really nice gated community, very secure. We were literally right behind a Publix grocery store. There were plenty of other stores and a gas station as well. There was even an ATM. The only thing missing was a Dunkin Donuts, but that was a short drive up the road. The community is also centrally located in Florida. We were roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes from either coast and about 25 minutes from Disney World when traffic patterns and conditions are factored in. When we left Magic Kingdom one night, we confronted a tremendous amount of exiting traffic congesting on the highway but had no trouble finding an alternate route back to the rental. We were so happy with our rental experience that we will be rebooking this villa from Laurasvillas from now on. Thank you Laura for giving me a home away from home in Florida!

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Prima, thank you for your thoughts regarding my home and the resort. It is my highest priority for you to enjoy your vacation. I am glad the resort fulfilled your expectations as you can see we are making many improvements to the amenities. I look forward to your return. Best wishes, Laura
we3trams
Ozark, Missouri
“Awesome Vacation!”
Reviewed February 21, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Our time in Florida was for the most part between crowds. We enjoyed Cape Canaveral, Disney Word and Universal Studios. We stayed at Laurasvillas in a gated community complete with gym and a great water park. The villa was great as there were six of us and we needed four bedrooms. Full kitchen and everything you needed to make you comfortable after a day of walking the parks! We would stay there again and definitely recommend it if you are going to Disney World and it was very reasonable compared to other accommodations in the area.

Thanks Laura

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 25, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for me. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in my home and the resort. This resort is the best kept secret that is near Disney, Universal, Lego Land and just a short drive to the Gulf and Atlantic ocean.

Looking forward to your return in the near future.

Best wishes!

santaclau...
New Jersey
“Birthday weekend getaway.”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Plenty of room for our girls weekend. We didn't use the full resort facilities because we spent all of our time at Universal Studios. Its great having Publics and a few restaurants very close to Laurasvillas, could have walked to them that's how close they are.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. Your input regarding the home was well received. I loved having you and look forward to helping you and your family, in the future.
Best Regards
Chris G
“Vacation”
Reviewed December 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The townhouse I rented from Laura was very clean and well maintained. I enjoyed my stay there and would rent from again in the future

Dec 8, 2017
HI Chris
Thank you for your kind words. I will do my very best to keep the home up to all of my guests standards and will look forward to having you back in the future.

ShannaRae...
Elkins, West Virginia
“Amazing place !”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed from October 28th-November 5th. Place was very clean, beds were very comfy, we had everything we needed there, bedsheets, towels, etc. I would definitely recommend staying here! The resort was nice and the people were friendly! We even got a visit from the owner. It had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and lots of space for the entire family. If ever we get a chance to come back definitely booking here!

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wonderful family. It is very important to me that my homes meet the high standards of all my guests. Have a great holiday season.
Florida Panhandle, Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nov 12, 2017
Thank you for the taking the time to write a great review of my home. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to your return in the future. I do offer discounts for guest that come back!

Laurasvillas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing