“Awesome Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Lazy River
Waterpark Resort with 2 pools, waterslide, lazy river, full spa, golf, and more Regal Palms Resort
Check Availability
Premium Largest Home in Resort & Close to the Clubhouse(Phase 1), Free Upgrades
resort
Twin bedroom
Movie Night
Thursday Evening is Movie Night!
Having fun in the lazy river!
Slide
View of slide and pool
pool
Having fun going down the slide!
Having lunch with good friends
tiki bar/pool table
Hair braiding at the resort
Full gym
shower and slide
slide
Horseback riding on Sundays
Front desk check in
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Keevin A
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great vacation. The condo was very neat and clean. Loved the water park. Highly recommended.

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for your review of my home. I am happy that you and your family had a great vacation and enjoyed your stay. It is a priority to me that my home is well maintained and clean so that you have all the comforts of your own own.

Looking forward to your return in the near future.

GinaD1633
“Unbelievable Find!”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at Laura's Villas 3 times and am going again in Dec! They are great Villas and the Regal Palms has a wonderful pool area. Laura's prices are the best you will ever find! STAY HERE!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 21, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of my home. It is very important to me that you enjoy my home and the waterpark resort & spa.

Best wishes!

heather d
“Summer fun!”
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Awesome good time !
Laura villa is the place to be .. very clean, comfortable bedding, soft towels, nice China and nice cooking kitchen with easy access to the pool area!
The pool was super fun and great for the kids.
Lots to do!
We'll be back!
Thx❤️

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of my home. It is important for travelers to know which homes are well maintained in this resort, since all homes are individually owned. It is a priority to me to make sure that your vacation is enjoyable without any issues and you have a home feel when you stay in my home.

Looking forward to your return in the near future. I do offer discounts when you come back.

Laurasvillas at the Regal Palms
Regal Palms
Reviewed August 14, 2016 for a stay in May 2015

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for your great review of my home. I really appreciate it that you took the time out to let travelers aware that my home is well maintained.

Laura's Villas in the Regal Palms
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Jun 12, 2016
Thank you for your review of my home. It is close to the clubhouse and waterpark. It is very important that my home is well maintained and cozy like being at home. Looking forward to your return.

Naugatuck
Reviewed January 28, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Feb 8, 2016
Thank you for the great review of my home in the Regal Palms Resort. All homes in this resort are individually owned and not maintained the same. It is a priority that my home is like a home away from home during your vacation. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to your return.

Gaffney, SC
Reviewed August 16, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Aug 16, 2013
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your kind words and great review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in my home at the Regal Palms Resort.. It is very important to me that my guest feel all of the comforts of home. I will be looking to your stay in my home in the near future.

Laurasvillas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing