“A great eclectic place”
Review of Johnnie's Hideaway

Johnnie's Hideaway
Reserve with OpenTable
Johnnie's Hideaway is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Crossroads Shopping Center
Description: Johnnie's Hideaway is created in the image of time honored Florida flavors with emphasis on Floribbean coastal cuisine, serving hand cut dry aged steaks, prime seafood and an extensive raw bar featuring Florida stone crab claws. Johnnie's unique tableside cart service along with an award winning wine list can be enjoyed inside surrounded by authentic Florida Highwayman art or lakeside on the tiki deck.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have gone here several times Once with business and twice with family It has a wonderful wine list great steaks and a really impressive menu When one of my family did get an off tasting dish(the lobster tails) they quickly replaced it with another entrée and took both off the bill And They have Frog legs for those adventurous enough to try !!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,194)

Reviewed March 3, 2014

From the valet meeting us at the Door to park our car, too the hostess who seated us. Our experience was just starting. The waiter was very knowledgeable and made us known that he was there to serve us. The food was superlative and the whole evening was great. I recommend Johnnies to anyone who wants to thinks they arE the only ones on earth and they are here to make you happy

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I go to Johnnie's for any special event, whenever we can. We can depend on having a great meal and very pleasant dining experience. They're always very busy whenever we go, but that's as it should be with a great restaurant!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Let me preface the review by saying that first me a restaurant is all about the quality of the meal and the other considerations follow in line after that. we dined there on a very busy Friday night. The hustle and bustle of the place takes your breath away as you first walk in. The decor is really kind of neat a day there are many different dining sections in the place tucked away off in odd angles - again, kind of neat. So now the food: the clam chowder was excellent. Salad that accompanied the entrees with the house dressing - sad. My one child ordered the breaded shrimp - they tasted pasty and bland. Other child ordered the kid's steak meal - very tasty but $17 worth?- I didn't think so. The kid's cheeseburger meal was quite good. My wife had the Mahi Mahi with macadamia crusting - fair she said. I had the Florida Black Grouper with Blue Crab sauce - it was not served cold but it wasn't served hot either. So there you have the review - would I try it again - yes, but perhaps at a less busy time.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Overly intrusive waiters, overly describe over priced food at this Orlando venue. The upside is a very nice happy hour with fun drink options and tasty appetizers.